Place system

Want to try a new system using massey's ratings for place only betting, but don't have the access to his hidden ratings (night meetings mostly). Selection method is: 1. AM top rated by 30 or more 2. FC at 6/1 or more in Racing Post 3. Unplaced LTO 4. Flat season (May to September) 5. Jumps season (September to February) 100pts start bank for flat, 100pts start bank for jumps. 5pts on each bet (place only), i will use betfair price at time of post. If any one can, could they post the selections i cannot get to (hidden ratings).

Re: Place system

If any one can' date=' could they post the selections i cannot get to (hidden ratings).[/quote'] Why do you think they are hidden, Hopey? How do you think Adrian would feel about that suggestion? I don't ask with any hostility or rudeness at all, but I think you'll agree that these are legitimate questions, yes? :)

Re: Place system I do see exactly what you mean. ;) My suggestion is simply that you should ask Adrian Massey about it. He's certainly not averse to people using his ratings to make some money off the bookies. And his email address is given on his ratings website. But perhaps better to ask him directly than to appeal for people in effect to publish the "private" ones here for you? Really sorry if this sounds a bit rude, I promise you I don't mean it that way; just making a suggestion!! Good luck with your system ... :)