Euro Hockey 20-22/4

Finnish SM-Liiga finals Thursday 20 April 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifHPK v Ässät (16:30 BST)1.994.333.60sp.gif102%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultPuck LineMoney LinePoint Spread- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalTotal Goals
sp.gif Saturday 22 April 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifÄssät v HPK (15:00 BST)1.803.902.00sp.gif132%Related markets...Match Result- - -Match ResultTotal Goals

Re: Euro Hockey 20-22/4 HPK-Ässät, game 3, wins 1-1 Previous games: 15.4.2006 HPK-Ässät 1-0 (0-0,0-0,1-0), Shots on goal 38-25 18.4.2006 Ässät-HPK 5-4 (1-1,1-1,2-1,1-1), Shots on goal 32-37 Both teams has won all of their home games in playoffs. HPK has played 5 and Ässät 6 homegames. First two games has been very different. First one was mostly defending and being afraid of any mistakes and the second one represented all, what good hockey game is about. What a huge game it was! :notworthy I'm anxious to see what todays game will bring along. Both teams are missing one player because of suspension. For HPK it means more, cause they are missing their captain and best defender (Jokela). It's said that the war doesn't need one warrior, but in this case I think it does. Missing their captain is definleity huge loss for HPK. They were about to miss another important defender too (Laamanen), but he seem to be able to play after all, at least he's in roster. Ässät tied the 2nd game in last minute and was able to win it at over time. That comeback might give them the extra confidence they need to win this game and brake HPK's home magic. One more thing is that I'm more confident to Ässät's goalie. He's been great during whole season, while HPK's goalies has been great in one game and weak in next game. I'm expecting close game, like the previous two games. HPK is a tiny favorite, but bookers are thinking them as a too big favorite atm. For me X2 for Ässät tastes good. Ässät X2 @ 1,9 @ Expekt, 1pt :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums Ps.There was (and still is) also odds about 3 for Ässät to win the cup at Betfair today. I liked them too. ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.