Building The Bank

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Building The Bank Wednesdays Bets: Horseracing: 2.20 Epsom - HANOONA - 10pts win 2.82 2.30 Perth - GENERAL HARDI - 10pts win 4.60 / 10pts place 1.62 3.05 Perth - SERGIO COIMBRA - 3pts win 13.00 / 10pts place 3.50 3.30 Epsom - IMPELLER - 10pts place 2.50 3.40 Perth - RYDERS STORM - 10pts win 4.80 / 10pts place 2.94 3.50 Punchestown - HI CLOY - 3pts win 13.00 / 10pts place 3.85 Football (Holland): Vitesse vs Nijmegen - 10pts Under 2.5 Goals 2.16 All with betfair

Re: Building The Bank Horseracing 2.30 Perth - Rasharrow - 10pts Win at 1.82 2.40 Punchestown - Spot Thedifference - 10pts Win at 3.20 3.10 Fontwell - Mikado - 10pts Win at 3.20 3.10 Fontwell - Smart Mover - 10pts Lay 2.56 3.50 Punchestown - In Compliance - 10pts Lay 3.50 4.00 Perth - Ballycassidy - 10pts Win at SP /10pts to place at 2.10 4.10 Fontwell - Lucky Luk - 10pts to place 1.80 Football Jablonec vs Ostrava Banik - 10pts on Under 2.5 Goals at 1.60 All with betfair.

Re: Building The Bank 2.10 Sandown - Herakles - 5pts Win at 5.80 / 10pts Place 2.16 2.10 Sandown - My Immortal - 5pts Win 10.00 / 10pts Place 3.65 2.40 Sandown - Contraband - 10pts Win 3.80 / 10pts Place 2.00 3.20 Sandown - Puntal - 3pts Win at 15.50 / 10pts Place 4.00

Re: Building The Bank Sorry mate. Not had time to keep track of the profits lately but they are all there to see on sports punter. Horseracing Bet: 2.35 Ludlow - Conroy - 10pts Place at 1.90 Football Bets: Hearts ve Celtic - 10pts Lay Celtic at 2.90 Roeslare vs Standard Liege - 10pts Lay Liege at 1.58 Mouscron vs Sint Truiden - 10pts Over 2.5 Goals at 2.46 Waregem vs Westerlo - 10pts Over 2.5 Goals at 2.00 Gent vs Anderlecht - - 10pts Anderlecht at 2.00 Cercle Brugge vs Lokeren - 10pts Lay Cercle Brugge at 2.20 Blsany vs Slavia Prague - 10pts Lay Blsany at 3.20 Brno vs Mlada Boleslav - 10pts Lay 2.56 Ostrava Banik vs Plzen Viktoria - 10pts Draw 3.20 Malaga vs Santander - 10pts Draw 3.40 Zaragoza vs Espanyol - 10pts Lay Zaragoza 2.48 Bordeux vs Le Mans - 10pts Under 2.5 Goals 1.60 Ac Milan vs Livorno - 10pts Lay AC Milan HT/FT at 1.66 Cagliari vs Parma - 10pts Lay Cagliari at 1.51 Sampdoria vs Udinese - 10pts Lay Sampdoria at 3.30

Re: Building The Bank

Sorry mate. Not had time to keep track of the profits lately but they are all there to see on sports punter.
Cheers mate. I'll have a look there then. PS I wasn't being criticial, just inquisitive!;)

Sorry mate. Not had time to keep track of the profits lately but they are all there to see on sports punter.
Cheers mate. I'll have a look there then. PS I wasn't being criticial, just inquisitive!;)

SportHorse Racing
Event6.10 Wincanton
SelectionThe Villager (to place)
Strength10/10
Date02/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.06 (Back)
ReasoningLooks a really appealing bet. Above evens for this horse to be in the first two is a great bet. This is not a strong race and on old form this horse would slaughter these opponents. Has been given a chance by the handicapper and I really cannot see this one being out of the finish. Tom George is also in sterling form as his last 3 runners have all won.

SportFootball (Scotland)
EventDundee Utd vs Dunfermline
SelectionDundee Utd (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date02/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.80 (Lay)
ReasoningDundee Utd have been diabolical in the run in whereas Dunfermline have held their heads high and played some good football. Utd lost 2-0 at home to Falkirk on Saturday meanwhile The Pars won 3-2 away at Motherwell which was a cracking result. I think Dunfermline could win this game but laying United represents the best value as it could be a tight compact game and a draw wouldnt surprise.
SportFootball (Scotland)
EventHibernian vs Rangers
SelectionKris Boyd to score anytime
Strength10/10
Date02/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningGreat price here from Stan James. Boyd has been firing the goals in of late and with Rangers expected to win again tonight he should yet again get on the scoresheet.

SportHorse Racing
Event2.00 Lingfield
SelectionGradetime
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 4.50 (Back)
ReasoningProgressive young horse from the in form Mark Wallace team. This horse ran a fine 2nd first time out behind a useful horse of Richard Hannons called Gilded. She was then turned out quickly and won her maiden in grand style beating a couple of average types in the process. This is a step up in class today but this filly looks very decent and if she can bounce out the gates and lead from the off she will be very hard to catch.
SportHorse Racing
Event2.30 Lingfield
SelectionArm Candy
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningThis is a fairly interesting race with just the 3 runners. Arm Candy is the odds on favourite and rightly so. This horse won a 23 runner maiden at Newmarket last season by 2 1/2L and was mighty impressive that day. Last time out in Group 2 company he just couldnt muster it but still ran respectably, only beaten 8L behind Speciosa. His 2 rivals today would be receiving 14lb+ if this was a handicap contest. The danger looks to be Spinning Ruby from the Ralph Beckett yard. This horse has had just 2 starts and won on her most recent start at the end of last season in an average maiden. He does need to step up a bit though to get near the favourite and the same can be said for Sensous who is still a maiden in 3 starts and was well beaten on her most recent start.
SportHorse Racing
Event4.00 Lingfield
SelectionLarkwing (to place)
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningVery generous price for this one to place. Was a progressive handicapper/listed horse last season and never ran a bad race. Does seem to fill 2nd or 3rd spot more than win which is a good thing for this bet. He does step up in class today but I dont think is really a top Group 3. This horse made a pleasing debut run for the season 3 weeks ago when finishing 4th to Frank Sonata over 1m6f. He ran on that day and I reckon the 2m trip here will be spot on for him. Of his main rivals Alcazar and Cover Up are not getting any younger and both are known to hit flat spots during their races. I can't see Larkwing not being involved in the finish and the place bet should return us some profits.
SportHorse Racing
Event5.40 Nottingham
SelectionWagtail
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.62 (Back)
ReasoningAbove 6/4 seems a very generous price to me for this animal today. Ed Dunlops Oaks Entry won first time out very impressively albeit beating nothing. However she could do no more than hose up that day and her Oaks entry suggests she is well thought of. She is very well in for her handicap debut here today and although this is no walk in the park she is receiving weight from a few of the main rivals and with Jamie Spencer on board she is bound to take a bit of beating.

SportFootball (Scotland)
EventCeltic vs Kilmarnock
SelectionCeltic HT/FT (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.78 (Lay)
ReasoningSeems a very good lay to me. Celtic have nothing to play for and surely Strachan will field a few of the young lads tonight. Killie however are still in the fight for 4th spot. They are continuing to play well and this won't be a stroll for Celtic tonight. Celtic should win over 90mins but I think it could be a very compact game and a stalemate at HT could be on the cards. I seriously would not be surprised if Killie win tonight but we have found the best bet in laying Celtic to be winning at HT and FT.
SportFootball (Scotland)
EventHearts vs Aberdeen
SelectionHearts
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningHearts to me are an attractive price for this match tonight. Credit to Aberdeen, they have been playing really well lately but Hearts must win tonight to secure champions league football next season. They must not slip up or it will go to the last game of the season at Ibrox and all people connected with Hearts dont want that. Hearts are the best home team in the SPL this season and I can't see them slipping up. The Dons did beat them the last time at Tynecastle and as I said are on fire of late as they beat Hibs 4-0 on Saturday. They also are chasing 4th spot so this is no night out for them. However in the circumstances its hard to look beyond Hearts. I hope they win and I think they will, they thoroughly deserve it and 1.57 with betfair will do me fine.
SportFootball (Scotland)
EventInverness vs Falkirk
SelectionFalkirk
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 4.40 (Back)
ReasoningIm going against the grain here and predicting a Falkirk win. Falkirk are a much better team away from home and have been playing well on the run in. Saying that Inverness have also been playing well and are in the hunt for 4th spot. This should be a very tight game but to me Falkirk just appear to be overpriced. On overall form Inverness would look a good bet but Falkirk really do play good football away from home and 7/2 is a great price. Caley have won 4 games at home wereas Falkirk have won 6 away. Falkirk are also unbeaten in their last 5 matches and recorded a cosy 2-0 success at Tannadice on Saturday. Inverness themselves are in good form winning their last 3 games albeit by 1 goal to nil but we are looking for value and have definetly found some with Falkirk.

SportFootball (Eng - Prem)
EventSunderland vs Fulham
SelectionSunderland (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date04/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.30 (Lay)
ReasoningBoth teams have nothing much to play for however Sunderland have not won a game at home all season and after being stuffed 3-0 at home a few days ago by Arsenal it doesnt look like changing. Fulham have been appaling on the road also but got their first away win at the weekend with a 2-1 win at The City Stadium over Man City. Fulham have named a full strength side tonight so it is hard to see them not winning this game. As both teams have nothing to play for however the lay of Sunderland looks the best bet at 3.30 on betfair.
SportDarts
EventLloyd vs Barneveld
SelectionLloyd +4.5
Strength10/10
Date04/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningBarney can win 8-4 and this bet is still a winner. That will do me. Im not a fan of Colin Lloyd and never will be. Barney and Taylor are on a different league to him but surely he will give it his all tonight especially as this is a must win match for him. I think he can cover the handicap easily and Barney also has nothing to play for as he is in the Semi's already.

SportHorse Racing
Event1.25 Haydock
SelectionWestender (to place)
Strength5/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 9.00 (Back)
ReasoningWorth a small tipple. Westender is a very classy horse on his day and he is overpriced back in a lesser grade today. Should give us a good run for our money from the front. Has run well at the track before and is off a 7lb lower mark than when finishing 4th here not long ago. Very big price for a place and I will happily take that.
SportHorse Racing
Event1.25 Haydock
SelectionWestender
Strength2/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 36.00 (Back)
ReasoningWorth a small tipple. Westender is a very classy horse on his day and he is overpriced back in a lesser grade today. Should give us a good run for our money from the front. Has run well at the track before and is off a 7lb lower mark than when finishing 4th here not long ago.
SportHorse Racing
Event2.20 Goodwood
SelectionDeveron
Strength10/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.00 (Back)
ReasoningIm not a fan of Godolphin but am following my system here. This horse is miles clear of her opponents today and should win this if on form. Step up in trip is a slight concern but with McEvoy on board rather than Dettori I can see this one taking the world of beating.
SportHorse Racing
Event3.15 Newmarket
SelectionKillybegs
Strength2/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 24.00 (Back)
ReasoningVery big price for this horse today. Personally I think it could go very close. Won the Craven in good style and adores fast ground. Michael Hills is on board and prefers him to Red Clubs. This horse has also got vital course experience and should go very close today. George Washington is obviously the one to beat but he cant be backed at 7/4.
SportHorse Racing
Event3.15 Newmarket
SelectionKillybegs (to place)
Strength10/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 4.80 (Back)
ReasoningVery big price for this horse today. Personally I think it could go very close. Won the Craven in good style and adores fast ground. Michael Hills is on board and prefers him to Red Clubs. This horse has also got vital course experience and should go very close today. George Washington is obviously the one to beat but he cant be backed at 7/4. Near 4/1 fo Killybegs to place looks a stonking bet.

SportHorse Racing
Event3.50 Newmarket
SelectionHigh Reach
Strength3/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 17.00 (Back)
ReasoningVery big price for this horse today. Looks well drawn, relishes these big field handicaps and is off a nice racing weight. Finds winning very hard but he should definetly be involved at the finish and looks a great value bet to give us a run for our money.
SportHorse Racing
Event3.50 Newmarket
SelectionHigh Reache (to place)
Strength10/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 4.40 (Back)
ReasoningVery big price for this horse today. Looks well drawn, relishes these big field handicaps and is off a nice racing weight. Finds winning very hard but he should definetly be involved at the finish and looks a great value bet to give us a run for our money. 7/2 for the place looks very generous and is a great cover bet as this one does place more than win.
SportHorse Racing
Event4.10 Haydock
SelectionJohn Keats (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 13.00 (Back)
ReasoningVery good price for this Ian Semple trained horse. Ive been given a bit of info about this horse and Semple thinks it will go very close today. Ran well last time out on its first start for Semple and is reasonably well handicapped. Up and coming progressive young horse and stable jockey Tom Eaves travels down to ride this one today. If he bounces out the gate could take a bit of catching.
SportHorse Racing
Event4.25 Uttoxeter
SelectionBallycassidy (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.50 (Lay)
ReasoningVery good value lay. Fell in the grand national last month and won at Perth 9 days ago quite well. However surely those 2 races (esp the national) has taken a bit out of this horse. Is up 6lb for last win, has top weight today and this is asking alot from him to go in again. 5/2 is too short and he is a good lay.
SportHorse Racing
Event4.30 Goodwood
SelectionGulf Of Gold
Strength10/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ SP (Back)
ReasoningGodolphin newcomer. As I said before im not a fan of godolphin but I have been given info about this one today. Is expected to be half decent and should win today. Price is skinny but looks very good and expected to make a winning start to its career today.
SportHorse Racing
Event4.40 Haydock
SelectionMy Petra
Strength10/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 5.00 (Back)
ReasoningAlan King is not known for training flat horses but he can train a good flat horse and this one is overpriced today in the maiden at Haydock. Progressive last year finishing 3rd first time out and finished 2nd last time out. Up against a few unexposed sorts like himself again today but has the best form in the race and 4/1 is far too big a price for this horse, should be a short priced favourite in my opinion.

SportHorse Racing
Event5.35 Hexham
SelectionVic The Piler
Strength10/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.28 (Back)
ReasoningYoung progressive horse from the Richards yard. Nicky has always thought a bit of this horse but said he has just needed plenty of time. He always seems to run well fresh so the break he has had will pose no problems this evening. Makes his chasing debut but all of Richard's runners are schooled well and the only unknown factor is the fast ground. All in all though he still should take plenty of beating.
SportHorse Racing
Event5.45 Worcester
SelectionDune Raider (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 6.00 (Back)
ReasoningThis looks a bet to nothing imo. This horse was decent on the flat and joins the inform stable of Tom George. Trainer can ready a newcomer and the opposition here is modest. This horse may need a bit further over jumps but this is a fair starting point and hard to see him not being involved in the finish.
SportHorse Racing
Event8.05 Hexham
SelectionSilent Bay
Strength10/10
Date06/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningRate this as my bet of the day. Won well last time out and seems to be a dour stayer. Step upto 3m will suit and is against plenty of deadwood here. Really can't see this one being beaten and a strong win is advised at 2.20.