Horses Computer System

Afternoon people. Has anyone bought or heard of a computer system for the horses called RACE FOR LIFE, TAX FREE 2ND INCOME?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have seen it on Ebay and the guy has good feedback (99.9%) and I wonder if this system works. I have bought a couple of football system off the net before and to be honest they don’t do what they say on the tin, so this time I thought I would ask around first.

I know we have some very good tipsters on this site but can anyone say they have paid for one off the net that show’s a profit over time or are they all a con?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Cheeryone

Re: Horses Computer System If you can add up hears one for free but you do need the racing post. At each meeting theirs a page usually were postdata is that has spot forms ratings, these are todays adjusted, best and last time out. If you do the none handicaps only and add the 3 ratings together and divide by three, if 1 comes out 5pts or more higher than the rest thats the 1 to bet. In some cases you can see right away which horse it will be.Just paper trail it for a few weeks and you might be surprised how well it does.This can do really well in the summer months. It can also work with handicaps when 1 stands out above the rest but thats not very often. THE % MAN

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.