Turning £60 into £80 every day...

Have come up with a decent, in my opinion, idea for a system. It takes strong will and will be tough but I plan on trying to make £20 every day and withdrawing it each day. Here are the stats of the system... 1. Start each day with £60 bank 2. Analyse days betting, horses, football, baseball, anything that catches the eye! 3. Attempt to make £20 by staking full £60 on a 1/3 shot or dividing the £60 up into other bets. Perhaps even staking only £2 on a 10/1 shot. 4. When £80 is reached withdraw £20 and wait for the next day, no matter how early this might occur. 5. If the £60 is lost there will be a seven day waiting period between redeposit. [Tough bit] 6. Anything over the £20 profit will also be banked and totted up as a nice little bonus, but the aim of the profit stands at £20 per day. First day today, as i'm a big fan of Masseys system from WFTE and Ralphie's Quick System the selections from these systems will automatically be chosen. So £60 becomes £30 without any bets being analysed, i'm a big fan of both systems and hopefully the profit will transfer to what I believe to be a decent earner here. Day 1 Selections 1.30 Newmarket - Souffleur £5 win 2.20 Cheltenham - Turko £5 win 2.55 Cheltenham - Sweet Diversion £5 win 3.30 Cheltenham - Cornish Sett £10 win 5.05 Beverly - European Dream £5 win :ok You'll most probably see alot of PL selections in here, especially selections made by the top 5 punters in sports-punter table. If I manage to achieve £20 profit two out of every three days i'll leave yearly with £4866.66 profit. Just takes patience and time. I suppose you could look at this system similarly to a Best Bet of the Day system, but this holds more guidelines and rules. Might also be an interesting one for folks to follow and any input is always greatly appreciated.

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day...

ay 1 Selections 1.30 Newmarket - Souffleur £5 win 2.20 Cheltenham - Turko £5 win 2.55 Cheltenham - Sweet Diversion £5 win 3.30 Cheltenham - Cornish Sett £10 win 5.05 Beverly - European Dream £5 win
i was thinking - are you putting each bet on one at a time? I've not looked at the odds but surely if they were to all come in, you'd surpass your '£20 and walk away' notion?

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Just thought that too! If I have time i'll probably do them one by one after checking if they won but as yet i've stuck them all on so far. It's definately an interesting idea and could probably be done with a more lucrative stake but as yet i'd be happy with 4k a year! Cheers for the well-wishers! Be nice to make a winning start today

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... GL, when i was reading it, i thought you would come up with 1 selection or maybe 2. Surprised to see 5 but i note you are following some of our profitable tipsters. I have a feeling the less selections the better as you could have a decent winner but 4 losers. Will watch with interest.

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Yea, am thinking similarly now since last few posts. Haven't had time to analyse properly and suppose first few weeks will be seen as learning curve, if i'd have used Massey system from WFTE for last few weeks would have been in decent profit. If i'm £5 up out of it i have £85 to make £15. Will see though! Might be a system for the in-running bets. 70th minute onwards etc when odds are tight. If I do 10 1/5 bets i get my £20!

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Good luck mate:clap :clap :clap

If I manage to achieve £20 profit two out of every three days i'll leave yearly with £4866.66 profit. Just takes patience and time.
Surely if you lose £60 one out of three and win £20 two out of three that's a bit wrong. Have I missed something (as is usually the case)?:unsure :unsure

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... When I lose the lot I wait 7 days til next Deposit. Hopefully will have covered this by then, not 100% sure of the rules myself yet but am sure all will become apparent. Not worst start so far with £5 win on 9/2 Fav @ Cheltenham 2.55. Must thank WFTE for that. So with one selection to go i'm showing a £1 profit for the day already! Captivating stuff. Next bet is Quick System from Ralphie, £5 e/w on Complete Outsider in 5.15 at Cheltenham. Ralphie's record speaks for itself and usually go £20 win on a 5/1 or less but this is currently 11/1 and as it's first day of system don't wanna lose £20!! Tonights football bets to follow too, few short priced ones me thinks

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Gone for an early Finnish double to take the bank up to £6.43 profit Draw No Bet Double of: FC Lahti & Honka. Great deal has been discussed over past few days about Finnish season beginning, much anticipated start and these two teams will certainly try to get off to the best of starts. A little wary of new season worries and nerves etc so gone for short prices of Draw no bet! Wuppertal play home to Hamburg II in the Regional North Division tonight. Wuppertal unbeaten against Hamburg II home and away since 2002! Last 10 reads Won 5 Drawn 3 Lost 2 Six games at home unbeaten and this will continue tonight. Wuppertaler OAH 0/-0.5 at 1.615 £10 to get £16.15 At the moment have a £41.17 bank with £35 staked on two horses, a football double and a single. Could see a bit more than the £20 profit but as soon as it is breached I start again! Hopefully get to £79.90 so can have a few 10p bets on Arsenal ;) European Dream has been withdrawn from 5.05 Beverly so bank now stands at £46.17 with £30 staked. Could've stuck all £30 on a 1/8 shot and made todays £20!! Appreciate the replies and good luck

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Complete Outsider ran well but finished UP, still two football bets on and bank stands at £36 with £20 bets on. If both bets come in i'll stand at £68.58 and will definately be having a few bets tonight to hopefully grab that elusive £11.42!

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Emptied the bank on a few cheeky bets tonight, not the best thing to do at the start of a system but alas. Hopefully we'll reach that £80 mark. Wuppertal currently doing the business at 1-0 and will hopefully hang on, other bets: Either team not to score £10 4/6 Van Persie anytime £5 (on bench, gutted) 11/10 First Booking Rodolph Arrubarrenna £2.50 8/1 First Booking Alessio Tacchinardi £2.50 10/1 Arsenal Clean Sheet £6.17 1/1

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... hmmm... you probably know this already but i feel a bit more discipline may be needed in your bets may be required in order to make this work. Dont wish to offend - would like to see you succeed mate, but just feel the betting pattern today does not match the requirements of the system you're employing.

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... might be worth scrapping today and looking at a structured betting plan for future days and not starting again until this is set in stone - also, if you cannot commit the full day, then do not bet, otherwise you run the risk of trying to rush the profit through which is likely to come back and bite you in the long run.

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Yea, am looking into it now. Not structured enough. I tried rushing profit tonight, although missed out on two bets by bad timing, both won of course, gonna definately look at things tonight. Might be back more powerful tomorra!! If RVPersie came on and bagged I'd be able to cling on to some stake and maybe make it back tonight??;)

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Hahaha, want a bet?;) Two bets returned from the Arsenal game and those late selections proved pretty good returning £3 profit! I now have bank of £34.01, would be nice to double this tonight, or even claw something back. Will look at a few American sports bets tonight. Maybe we'll be back tomorrow with £60 after a failure of today!

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Two things I'd say at this stage. 1) why put your entire bank on the line? 2) why bet every day? Both of these factors combined will only lead to overall loss in my humble opinion.

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... Good questions and appreciate the feedback and well wishers. 1. Not sure why I did this today. The last few bets gave me a small profit of £3 but an overall so far loss today of £25.99. I'm trying to learn some discipline in my betting and figure putting down this system can help it. Obviously today was example of how not to blow £60! 2. I'm betting every day because I believe every day there is £20 to be won. Not today though! I count myself unlucky today, 2 goals away from decent profit and earlier in the day one of the horses came 2nd, a drop that diminished any early guarantees of a profit. I'm going to do the system a little differently tomorrow. Might replenish funds to £60, see if i can work it a bit better! Cheers

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... It's not really a system is it? It's more a series of increasingly desperate random bets. A system provides logical betting patterns. You've been all over the place today, mate.

Re: Turning £60 into £80 every day... I would have to agree with traf TBH. This isn't a system at all, it is an attempt to win £20 a day... I would scrap this mate. Keep putting your bets on, but I would advise you to keep a record of your wins/losses, and don't just randomly bet on anything you can find.