NBA 18th

Just a preliminary word, as there are no lines yet (well, that's not true, Ladbrokes have lines up at 1.83...I'm just wondering what the "real" lines will be later on)... Basically, there is no way in the world the Clippers want to win this game @ Memphis. They are enitrely happy with the 6th seed, as they get to play Denver in the first round of the play-offs, and they hold home-court advantage because they hold a 3-1 record this season over the Nuggets. If they win this game they are a chance to take Memphis' 5th spot and then would have to play Dallas. I actually noticed this a day or two ago, but was away and unfortunately missed out on tking Seattle to beat the Clips SU for this very reason... ...sure enough they did, and no real surprise when you look at the box-score... No LAC starter played more than 26 minutes, and the entire bench got at least 10 minutes game time. Memphis seem happy enough to keep winning, given the scores were level at HT in Houston, before they came home to win by 12. (Which surprised me a bit). They have won 6 of the last 7, and their last 4 at home by 16, 10, 25 & 11. Memphis -5.5 @ Laddies atm...Like I said, I'll wait to see if anything changes. Will also look pretty closely at the under when it is posted... ...Just a heads up. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.