Rugby League - National leagues Bank Holiday Monday

National League 1

Halifax RLFC v York (15:00 BST) -12+18 -12 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifHull K R v Leigh (15:00 BST)+1.5+4 -4 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifOldham v Doncaster Lakers (15:00 BST)+11.5 -8+10 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifWhitehaven v Rochdale (15:00 BST) -6+10.5 -10 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifWidnes v Batley (15:00 BST) -22+26 -24
National League 2
Sheffield v Celtic Crusaders (12:00 BST)+8 -6+8 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifBarrow Raiders v Featherstone (15:00 BST) -5.5+8 -8 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifBlackpool v Dewsbury (15:00 BST)+18.5 -16+16 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifGateshead v Workington (15:00 BST) 0+2.5 -2 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifKeighley v Hunslet (15:00 BST) -6+8 -6 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifLondon Skolars v Swinton (15:00 BST)+20 -16+20
Massive game over at Hull KR tomorrow, Leigh have been a bit of surprise so far with their dominance over Widnes in the Northern Rail Cup. They did however lose to Swinton in the NR whilst HKR have been unbeaten. They are a really impressive outfit HKR who I've had the "pleasure" seeing twice this season already giving Fev a pasting. Make no mistake, HKR are a full time outfit now, as they were last year and really pushing towards Super League. I've not seen Leigh in action so it really is a flip of the coin, I'd go for HKR though. As Rugby lad has pointed out in the Super dooper league thread, Donny look a good bet against an injury ravaged Oldham side. I was speaking a to a few Doncaster Lakers fans yesterday and despite the draw against Whitehaven were still pessimistic of their chances this season - what do you think Sandbag? Rochdale might be a decent bet up at Whitehaven don't you think Sand? As for national league 2, I can#t see Fev winning at Barrow after friday's disasterous performance on Friday night. It was pathetic and talking to a sponsor of the club, Cardoza looks like he's got a problem with his ankle which he broke last season - folk are right, looks to have potential and brilliant in the final 20 but a truely shocking player in other areas of the park. I think though my bet tomorrow will be for Gateshead to beat Workington,

Re: Rugby League - National leagues Bank Holiday Monday Heres my feelings on national league one. Halifax v York (+12/18) Bet365 have York at +18 where as the other bookies are going with 12/14. I fancy York +18 in this game, Thats quite a big gap for two teams that look evenly matched. Recommended: York +18 (Bet365 10/11) Strength: 7/10 Hull KR (+1.5) v Leigh (+4) Like the bookies I don't have a clue to be honest. I think it would be best to stay away and see what happens. If I was forced to chose I would go with HKR +1.5 but thats being offered at a poor price. Recommended: No Bets Oldham v Doncaster (-8/12) We should win here but I've got twitches in my arse about the h'cap. I've lost enough money on blinded faith by backing Donny with such H'caps. Like I've said before though - Oldham are poor, probably the worst team in the league and suffering huge Injury problems. Donny -8 is the bet - I know it is but... Recommended: Doncaster -8 (bet direct 8/11) Strength: 6/10 Whitehaven v Rochdale (-6/10.5) I've seen both teams play. They're both evenly matched. Really a hard game to call. Again If I was forced i'd take Rochdale @ +10.5 but I wouldn't recommend that to anybody. Recommended: No bets Widnes v Batley (+22/24) I'd apply the bounce back theory to this game. Shocking result for Widnes against Leigh and they'll want to bounce back. From what i've seen of Batley they're perfectly capable of conceding more than 22 points. Recommended: Widnes -22 (Betdirect 10/11) Strength: 5/10

Re: Rugby League - National leagues Bank Holiday Monday Quality write-ups as usual Sandbag :clap

Oldham v Doncaster (-8/12) We should win here but I've got twitches in my arse about the h'cap. I've lost enough money on blinded faith by backing Donny with such H'caps. Like I've said before though - Oldham are poor, probably the worst team in the league and suffering huge Injury problems. Donny -8 is the bet - I know it is but... Recommended: Doncaster -8 (bet direct 8/11) Strength: 6/10
I am all over this one like a fly on sh*t!!!!

Re: Rugby League - National leagues Bank Holiday Monday Gateshead look a decent bet , Workington were awful against Barrow on friday , yes they won , but they certainly made hard work of it. Whitehaven , Mmm , a team i wouldnt back against even with the handicap when they are playing at home. Good Luck all ...........:ok

Re: Rugby League - National leagues Bank Holiday Monday

Heres my feelings on national league one. Halifax v York (+12/18) Bet365 have York at +18 where as the other bookies are going with 12/14. I fancy York +18 in this game, Thats quite a big gap for two teams that look evenly matched. Recommended: York +18 (Bet365 10/11) Strength: 7/10 :clap Oldham v Doncaster (-8/12) We should win here but I've got twitches in my arse about the h'cap. I've lost enough money on blinded faith by backing Donny with such H'caps. Like I've said before though - Oldham are poor, probably the worst team in the league and suffering huge Injury problems. Donny -8 is the bet - I know it is but... Recommended: Doncaster -8 (bet direct 8/11) Strength: 6/10 :clap Widnes v Batley (+22/24) I'd apply the bounce back theory to this game. Shocking result for Widnes against Leigh and they'll want to bounce back. From what i've seen of Batley they're perfectly capable of conceding more than 22 points. Recommended: Widnes -22 (Betdirect 10/11) Strength: 5/10 :clap
Simply awesome Sandbag!!! :notworthy

Gateshead look a decent bet ' date=' Workington were awful against Barrow on friday , yes they won , but they certainly made hard work of it.[/quote'] Gateshead 54 vs 6 Workington :clap :clap :clap great call there mate, hope to hear more of your tips on here!!

Re: Rugby League - National leagues Bank Holiday Monday Some fantastic calls and previews in this thread guys! As the hockey season draws to an end I might have to look at rugby ;) Can you guys give some web sites where i can find good info? Thanks in advance.

Some fantastic calls and previews in this thread guys! As the hockey season draws to an end I might have to look at rugby ;) Can you guys give some web sites where i can find good info? Thanks in advance.
Hi Bamse, it's quite tough getting info on National League games, in England the best source of info in Rugby league express which is a weekly paper which comes out on a monday but by Saturday lots of things could have happened. The only upto date, crediible source of ino is the internet to be honest my friend. Each club will/should have a forum similar to this ;) However with Sandbags, tips at the moment, just follow him :nana:nana:nana

Some fantastic calls and previews in this thread guys! As the hockey season draws to an end I might have to look at rugby ;) Can you guys give some web sites where i can find good info? Thanks in advance.
Hej Bamse :ok ....only just seen your post mate. Good info on Rugby League is relatively sparse on the net (compared to other big sports) Its always interesting to read the fans forums and look at club websites for early team news - links to all Super League and National League clubsites can be found on the following site - www.rugbyleague.org Info on the Super League can be found here (but to be fair I just use this site for stats etc) http://www.superleague.co.uk Other sites include: http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague/news/ http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_league/default.stm http://www.skysports.com/skysports/rugbyleague (ignore Stevos comments) http://www.nrl.com.au/ (Australian NRL)
However with Sandbags' date=' tips at the moment, just follow him :nana:nana:nana.[/quote'] This is very true!! And the best piece of advice on this thread :lol

Get the fcuk in!!!! :nana Oldham 10 vs 56 Doncaster :nana
I read today Donny had a player sent off towards the end of the first half 22-4 up. How bad is this Oldham crowd?:eek

Re: Rugby League - National leagues Bank Holiday Monday Neil Lowe was sent off for us rather bizarrly. Apparently it was for spitting at a player but the player he was supposed to have spit at has apparently said it wasn't actually aimed at him and hes willing to say that to save a ban. As for Oldham, well watching them yesterday my thoughts on them being the worst side in the league were confirmed. They were awful to bo honest. Can't see anything but relegation for them this year. They will struggle to win a game.