Rugby League - National leagues Bank Holiday Monday

National League 1

Halifax RLFC v York (15:00 BST) -12+18 -12 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifHull K R v Leigh (15:00 BST)+1.5+4 -4 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifOldham v Doncaster Lakers (15:00 BST)+11.5 -8+10 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifWhitehaven v Rochdale (15:00 BST) -6+10.5 -10 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifWidnes v Batley (15:00 BST) -22+26 -24
National League 2
Sheffield v Celtic Crusaders (12:00 BST)+8 -6+8 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifBarrow Raiders v Featherstone (15:00 BST) -5.5+8 -8 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifBlackpool v Dewsbury (15:00 BST)+18.5 -16+16 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifGateshead v Workington (15:00 BST) 0+2.5 -2 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifKeighley v Hunslet (15:00 BST) -6+8 -6 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
sp.gifLondon Skolars v Swinton (15:00 BST)+20 -16+20
Massive game over at Hull KR tomorrow, Leigh have been a bit of surprise so far with their dominance over Widnes in the Northern Rail Cup. They did however lose to Swinton in the NR whilst HKR have been unbeaten. They are a really impressive outfit HKR who I've had the "pleasure" seeing twice this season already giving Fev a pasting. Make no mistake, HKR are a full time outfit now, as they were last year and really pushing towards Super League. I've not seen Leigh in action so it really is a flip of the coin, I'd go for HKR though. As Rugby lad has pointed out in the Super dooper league thread, Donny look a good bet against an injury ravaged Oldham side. I was speaking a to a few Doncaster Lakers fans yesterday and despite the draw against Whitehaven were still pessimistic of their chances this season - what do you think Sandbag? Rochdale might be a decent bet up at Whitehaven don't you think Sand? As for national league 2, I can#t see Fev winning at Barrow after friday's disasterous performance on Friday night. It was pathetic and talking to a sponsor of the club, Cardoza looks like he's got a problem with his ankle which he broke last season - folk are right, looks to have potential and brilliant in the final 20 but a truely shocking player in other areas of the park. I think though my bet tomorrow will be for Gateshead to beat Workington,

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.