MLB - The road to the world series!

Hi. Ive been following baseball for about 5 years now and this is my 2nd full season of capping it. Ive given the season a week or 2 to get rolling but now i'll post my picks here. No set system for my picks, just using my knowledge of the game. Starting bank = 100pts, all bets will be a 2pt stake (all bets at bet365) Bet 1 - WAS @ FLA, FLA to win, 2pts @ 1.83 Bet 2 - KC @ TB, KC to win, 2 pts @ 2.05 Bet 3 - LAA @ BAL, UNDER 9 runs, 2 pts @ 1.77 Bet 4 - TOR @ CWS, TOR to win, 2 pts @ 2.30 Back for the late games in a while. :ok

Re: MLB - The road to the world series! YURRRGH!!! What a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE day to start posting my picks.:wall Bet 1 - Florida LOST :wall Bet 2 - Kansas City LOST :wall Bet 3 - LA/BAL Unders LOST :wall Bet 4 - Toronto LOST :wall Bet 5 - PHI/COL Overs LOST :wall Bet 6 - Arizona -1.5 LOST :wall Bet 7 - NYY/MIN Overs, WON!!! Returned 3.6 pts :clap Will update this thread through tonights game as time permits. Looking at a HORRID start though. :spank

Re: MLB - The road to the world series! Bet 8 - CWS @ DET, DET LOST :wall Bet 9 - LAA @ BAL, OVER 9.5 Runs LOST :wall START BANK 100.00 TOTAL BETS 9 WINS 1 LOSSES 8 STRIKE RATE 11.11% CURRENT BANK 85.60 PROFIT/LOSS -14.40 YIELD -80% Cracking start :$ :$ :$ Be back later on with todays selections, on current form my advice would be to lay them on betfair :spank

Re: MLB - The road to the world series! OK time to end this madness and get some wins :hope BET 10 STL @ PIT, St Louis (-1.5) to win, 2 pts @ 2.15 BET 11 CHC @ LAD, Over 7.5 Runs, 2 pts @ 2.05 BET 12 KC @ CWS,CWS (-2.5) to win, 2 pts @ 2.25 BET 13 LAA @ MIN, MIN to win, 2 pts @ 1.85

Re: MLB - The road to the world series! Bet 10 St Louis (-1.5) LOST :wall Bet 11 CHC/LAD Overs LOST :wall Bet 12 CWS (-2.5) WON :clap Bet 13 Minnesota LOST :wall START BANK 100.00 TOTAL BETS 13 TOTAL STAKED 26.00 WINS 2 LOSSES 11 RETURNS 8.10 STRIKE RATE 15.38% CURRENT BANK 82.10 PROFIT/LOSS -17.90 YIELD -69% UGH!!! Thank god its a loooooong season :$

Re: MLB - The road to the world series!

You can always pop into my thread if you want to feel better about your bets. :ok :unsure
LOL ive been reading yours too, it seems we are racing to the bottom :rollin At the moment im the Kansas City Royals of baseball capping :spank

Re: MLB - The road to the world series! Bet 14 - St Louis WON...Returns 2.90 pts :clap Bet 15 - Boston WON...Returns 2.62 pts :clap Bet 16 - Det/Oak overs WON...Returns 3.80 pts :clap Bet 17 - Tex/Sea overs WON...Returns 4.20 pts :clap Full House....Hopefullly this is the start of a change in fortunes :dude START BANK 100.00 TOTAL BETS 17 TOTAL STAKED 34.00 WINS 6 LOSSES 11 RETURNS 21.62 STRIKE RATE 35.29% CURRENT BANK 87.62 PROFIT/LOSS -12.38 YIELD -36%