Mlb 14/4

CHI Cubs v PIT Pirates Cubs @1,92 GB 8/10 Over @ Under risky (Verdict Sc: 7-3) SEA Mariners v BOS Red Sox Over 9,5 @1,91 GB (Verdict Sc: 7-5) 8/10 CLE Indians v DET Tigers Over 9 @1,91 GB (Verdict Sc: 6-5) 8/10

MIL Brewers @ NY Mets NY Mets @1,67 GB 8/10 Under 8 @2,0 (Verdict Sc: 2-5) 6/10 Good Luck....To be continued...

Re: Mlb 14/4 KZC Royals @ TB Devil Rays Over 9,5 @2,05 GB (Verdict Sc: 8-5) 8/10 SDG Padres @ ATL Braves Over 9,5 @1,95 GB (Verdict Sc: 10-7) 8/10 CIN Reds @ STL Cardinals Over 8,5 @1,87 GB (Verdict Sc: 7-5) 8/10 NY Yankees @ MIN Twins Over 10 @1,91 GB (Verdict Sc: 7-6) 7/10 PHL Phillies @ COL Rockies Under 11,5 @1,91 GB (Verdict Sc: 3-7) 8/10 TEX Rangers @ OAK Athletics Under 8,5 @1,80 Gb (Verdict Sc: 4-3) 7/10 SF Giants v LA Dodgers Over 8 @1,87 Gb (Verdict Sc: 4-5) 7/10 Good Luck...Completed.....:ok :ok

Re: Mlb 14/4 LA Angels @ Baltimore Orioles Orioles 2.02 (Pinnacle) 4 units Orioles alt. runline -1.5 3.03 (Pinnacle) 2 units BAL: RHP Rodrigo Lopez (1-1, 6.39 ERA) LAA: RHP Ervin Santana (1-0, 1.59 ERA) Baltimore scored 18 runs in 3 games against the Devil Rays, going 2-1 and is returning home to face the Angels tonight. Offence produced with big hits when needed on those games, so i can see them continuing good hitting against Ervin Santana. Santana has not pitched well on the road (7.44 ERA, 9 starts). Opponents hit .321 against Santana when he's on the road. On his only start against the O's he allowerd four runs - two earned - and four hits in seven innings of a 4-1 loss. On the other hand, O's starter Rodrigo Lopez has been excellent against the Angels, The right-hander is 5-1, 1.70 ERA lifetime against the Angels, who have hit just .187 against him. I like the Birds a lot in this spot. Philadelphia Phillies @ Colorado Rockies Rockies 2.08 (Pinnacle) 4 units Rockies alt. runline -1.5 2.82 (Pinnacle) 2 units PHI: RHP Ryan Madson, 1-0, 1.50 ERA COL: RHP Zach Day, 1-0, 3.86 ERA Colorado is playing excellent baseball at the moment. They are an improved team this year and should have more road success to balance out their good home performances. They just wrapped up a 6 game road trip, 3 games against both Padres and D'backs, going 5-1 with bats really coming to life. Even though Rocks are off to excellent start in road games, they are traditionally a home team, getting majority of their wins at Coors field, where the air is thin and ball is flying really good. Todays pitchers both got off to a good start. Ryan Madsen has no decisions and a 3.38 ERA in five career relief appearances against Colorado, with quite a limited number of pitched innings. Day is 1-2 with a 4.93 ERA against the Phillies. Have to play the Rockies here, by no means they should be set as an underdog at home when the bats are this hot. Philly has looked quite shaky in the beginning of the season and i don't put that much value on their 2 last wins against Atlanta. Atlantas pitching has been just pathetic so far. Houston Astros @ Arizona Diamondbacks Diamondbacks 1.926 (Pinnacle) 4 units Diamondbacks -1.5 2.86 (Pinnacle) 2 units ARI: RHP Brandon Webb (0-0, 2.77 ERA) HOU: LHP Andy Pettitte (1-1, 8.18 ERA) Brandon Webb is the key factor here. He is the ace of the Snakes lineup. Webb is 1-1 with a 1.98 ERA in four career starts against Houston. He had a good performance in his season debut, while Houston starter Andy Petitte has looked lost and not like his usual self thus far this season. He has not fared good agains Arizona either, going 1-2 with a 5.50 ERA in three career starts against Arizona. Arizona lost a 3 game home serie against the Rockies 1-2, so they definitely wants to take a win here and get back to .500 mark. Houstons hitting is not that hot and they don't have that much power hitters, so a good day from webb should be enough to ensure a home win here.

Re: Mlb 14/4

SportMLB
EventSan Diego Padres (Park) @ Atlanta Braves (Hudson)
SelectionOver 9.5
Strength10/10
Date14/04/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.03 (Back)
ReasoningSo far this season the Atlanta offense has been on fire but the pitching has been awful. Both teams have tended to go over, with the Padres 6-1-1 and Atlanta 9-1 on the O/U. Hudson steps up for Atlanta and he's been awful so far, only lasting 8 innings over 2 starts with an ERA of 12.38! He's also walking a lot of batters which is causing them a lot of problems. Park has pitched relief for the Padres so far and making his first start of the season I can see Atlanta having a good go at him. The past few season have seen a lot of the meetings between these teams going over, and I don't see this one being different. I think the over should certainly be favourite with this line.

Re: Mlb 14/4 Having a look at a couple of series bets for over the weekend:

SportMLB
EventSeries 14th-16th: Chicago Cubs @ Pittsburgh Pirates
SelectionChicago Cubs
Strength10/10
Date16/04/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningPirates have been awful so far this season, and it looks like being a tough series for them here. Cubs have had a decent start going 5-3, and won a huge series against the Cardinals. Had a let down after that dropping 2 out of 3 to Cinci and need to get back going here. They dominated the Pirates last season away from home, winning 7 out of 8 games. The Pirates have really been poor this season, going 2-2 at home and awful away. The Cubs bullpen has started better and should have the better of the pitching matchups here.
SportMLB
EventSeries 14th-16th: Philidelphia Phillies @ Colorado Rockies
SelectionColorado Rockies
Strength10/10
Date16/04/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.86 (Back)
ReasoningPhillies look a pretty poor outfit this season, with the offense only scoring 3.4 runs so far this season. The pitching hasn't been very good either, and they look set for a long hard season. They actually just won the series away at Atlanta, but they've been so disappointing this season, and I can't see them taking consecutive away series'. Colorado on the other hand look better in there approach this season, playing much better small ball and generally performing well. That shows in there 6-3 record, but 1-2 at home they will be looking to improve upon. Jennings pitched well in his first start this season, and he's pitching at the weekend, the Rockies have a very good chance to take this series.

SportMLB
EventTexas Rangers (Millwood) @ Oakland Athletics (Zito)
SelectionOakland (Zito) -1.5
Strength10/10
Date14/04/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.58 (Back)
ReasoningOakland were having a good start to the season, but then got swept by the Twins and need to bounce back at home. In order to do so they send Zito to the mound, he's 15-2 with a 3.15 ERA in 24 starts against Texas, and the Athletics are 21-3 in those games. That's a great long term record that needs to be appreciated. Zito had an awful, awful first start to the season, only lasting 1.1 innings and giving up 7 runs against the Yankees. But he bounced back pitching 6 innings, giving up 1 hit and no runs against Seattle so I have no problem taking him here. Millwood struggled in both of his starts this season, giving up 5 runs in each and picking up two losses. But he's been class in two start against Oakland, but they were for different teams, and a small sample so I prefer to look at Zitos numbers. After a bad couple of performances at the end of a 6 game road trip, I fancy Oakland to get it together tonight.

SportMLB
EventCleveland (Westbrook) @ Detroit (Rogers)
SelectionCleveland
Strength8/10
Date14/04/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 1.93 (Back)
ReasoningWestbrook has started the season fantastic with 2 wins and a 1.98 ERA. Even more impressive is those two wins came against CWS and MIN, their divisional rivals. Now he faces Detroit and although theyre in the same division they cant really be considered rivals as far as winning the division is concerned. Detroit have been scoring inconsistently. Theyve score 14,10,9 and 7 runs. In their other 6 games the highest theyve managed is 5, managing to just score 3 runs 4 times. Apart from Garland(CWS), these high scores havnt come against the best of pitchers. I fancy Westbrook to manage to keep the score down and hope his offense can get the job done.
Other selections in S+S thread.

Re: Mlb 14/4 Whats going on with your avatar wfte? ha ha Seattle at boston is going over 9.5- dont believe schillings good start.And even if he pitches a no hitter, moyer is bad enough to get hit for 10 by the bo sox- 1.83 Cubs pittsburgh- beg me and hit me for over 9.5- more like 15.5- 1.86 Angels- orioles - same applies .santana one good outing- lopez contistently average. Its all about the over 9.5 - 2.00 Its a not trouble 200 point treble

Re: Mlb 14/4 lol,but have you seen him since the surgery?:unsure ;) NYY(Mussina) @ MIN (Baker) This is more of a value bets, backed up by the stats. Last game Baker managed to limit the Indians to 3 runs, admittedly only over 4 innings. Mussina has a 2.77 ERA picking up awin and a no decision(both away) Yankees are 5-4 but 2-4 on the road MIN are 4-5 but 3-0 at home. Both are on winning streaks ,NYY 4 MIN 3. The Yankees stuttered at the start of last season and look like they may be doing so this year also. For two teams in form and going on H/A records, 2.6 is too big for the Twins inthis game. 5pts MIN to win - 2.6 @ Stan James