GaF

**Poker - Thursday 13th April**  

1. 1.

• 16:00 Europoker French WPT
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Stans Poker PNL $1000
    • 20:30 Betfair City AM
    • 19:30 Laddies Poker Million Freeroll (Football bet)
    • 21:00 Betfred Million Madness
    • 21:00 Dream Poker Dirty Dozen 2
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up Club
    • 22:00 Goalpoker Champions League of Poker

Re: **Poker - Thursday 13th April**

Not busy enough for you???? :loon Isn't the mermaid freeroll raked hands now?
nah special bank holiday ones, u should try lookin through this PL site m8 theres some good info out there:tongue2 ;) :ok

you are quite correct i must stop trying to register for tourneys with about 5 minutes to go and assuming its just a matter of clicking a button when i read the webpage and claimed my ticket it was 2 minutes past 4:cry :cry :cry
Ahh unlucky, you can always use it for the next one :D

The Laddies invitation Poker Million is on at 19.30' date=' not 20.30[/quote'] Thanks Rosie - Laddies fault - not mine - their email advertised 19:30 GMT (so 20:30 BST) - with a bit of luck a few will miss the first hour :P Phenomenal value!!! Is a $25,000 freeroll and just 287 in so far!!!!!!!! (registration has been open a few days, so won't go up much more!!!!)

Thanks Rosie - Laddies fault - not mine - their email advertised 19:30 GMT (so 20:30 BST) - with a bit of luck a few will miss the first hour :P Phenomenal value!!! Is a $25,000 freeroll and just 287 in so far!!!!!!!! (registration has been open a few days, so won't go up much more!!!!)
Good luck in that Laddies thing you guys... will keep an eye on you and send some Scandinavian Luck Karma... :nana

Re: **Poker - Thursday 13th April** Rosie and Laidbackbloke going REALLY well in the Poker Million Freeroll EDIT I jinxed him LBB out in 45th :( Rosie in 13th - 43 left. 1st place gets a $22,500 seat to the Poker Million - 2nd to 9th share $2,500......... I was doing really well, then got married to AKs pre flop - 150 odd players left and 3 of the top 5 (including me) ended up all in pre flop - TT v AKs v AKs = the TT held up......... should have let it go - you don't want to risk your entire tourney with A high when 2 other large stacks are all in........bad play........ Whilst I've been talking - Rosie moves up to 6th :clap :clap

Re: **Poker - Thursday 13th April** :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall was 2nd in chips in the betfair city am when i got KK i got raised 2000 so i went all in 14k he called and had AA :wall and hit another A. Ok it happens still got 6k and i get A10 now ok i may have been on tilt and went all in with it but fake gaf called with AA and im just about out with 700 chips left :puke . BB came and i had 48 hit a 4 on the flop and that was me all in but frisky made trip 5's goodnight from me. I cant believe how unlucky i was to come up against AA 2 hands in a row. ended up 31st :cry :cry :cry I hate poker! ok i need to go for a game to redeem my self esteem

unlucky lynn I tried a really stupid steal from a guy who had been raising all evening I went all in with J,8 clubs against his raise........ He called - game over :rollin:rollin:rollin
Unlucky Frisky. GG mate. I'm still trying to get my head around what happened to me. End of the day i cant complain of a bad beat as i was done for from the start.