Problems with betfair

Bruise Pristene

anyone ever have any probs playing on this site? keeps only letting me log in bout 3 out of 7 attempts and when i'm trying to enter tournaments, I keep getting an error message sayig to contat help desk. I am finding their customer service shite. they claim to reply to emails within 2 hours but am still waiting 2 days later is it just me having these problems?

Re: Problems with betfair I've had an email from Betfair today telling me I must deposit funds or they will suspend my account as inactive. I had only been playing the freerolls (and don't use the betting side) so hadn't bothered registering a card or putting money in yet. Anyway, no problem getting into the site to deposit money. It was also the Betfair site that wouldn't let both me and Runadrum play at the same table, presumably recognising we were playing off the same connection (although different computers). Made him sit out when he joined my table until one of us was moved. Don't suppose any of this helps Bruise!