Team North Local Hero Thread

morlspin

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board

net just came back on tonight after a week and a half of being disconnected :/ no £$ to pay bill and no housemates to help, damn the easter holidays!! will be here for the rest of the games :)
sorry morls, me motherboard BLEW UP! :wall back on line now! gutted that some softy southerners won it!:@ EVEN BETTER NEWS THOUGH:nana I am not banned from chat anymore!:D
Next weeks excuses include;
"Sorry Morls, the dog ate my modem"
Why not just admit you can't compete. :lol :lol :lol

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next weeks excuses include; The dog ate my modem :lol :lol :lol
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board Sorry boys - I completely let us down. Had a pair of tens - the board showed 3 lower cards, bet heavy and pocket lady called. The turn was a 6 - another undercard so I went all in - figured she was on some sort of draw... anyway, she called with her bloody pocket sixes and no amount of praying could produce another ten for me on the river. Next match I'll redeem myself - promise :cry

Thanks Rosco, People doubted the spirit and the skill of the north team, were miles ahead already, and are on our way to winning the trophy Well done team, your all legends
Well, guys... we ALL know that you wouldn't be top of leaderboard if it wasn't for your excellent subs... :loon And we all feel for you when you next month actually have to use your OWN players... and not brilliant scandinavians with excellent genes :lol :lol

Well, guys... we ALL know that you wouldn't be top of leaderboard if it wasn't for your excellent subs... :loon And we all feel for you when you next month actually have to use your OWN players... and not brilliant scandinavians with excellent genes :lol :lol
Were pleased your bro wanted to join a winning team. Everyone wants to be a winner.

Were pleased your bro wanted to join a winning team. Everyone wants to be a winner.
He he, well... you're right... and he is a winner... he resembles his sister soooooooooooooooooooo much in soooooooooooooooooooo many ways :tongue2

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board Hi All, Firstly- Apologies to the team, I've been away on business for the last two weeks and unable to get anywhere near a pc. Secondly- Congratulations on your performances so far :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Finally I am now home (thank god) and available if needed.

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board Hi Tax, Unfortunately as you didnt get in touch in time, i had to replace you in the team with Boof Bonk Boosh. However, your still in my squad, and im sure we will need a replacement or two come the next games, you ok with that? Unlike other managers , ill not change a winning team lol North will rule the poker world

Hi Tax, Unfortunately as you didnt get in touch in time, i had to replace you in the team with Boof Bonk Boosh. However, your still in my squad, and im sure we will need a replacement or two come the next games, you ok with that? Unlike other managers , ill not change a winning team lol North will rule the poker world
No worries Morls, the last thing I want anyone to do is change a winning team. I'll sit on the subs bench and cheer the rest of you on :ok

No worries Morls' date=' the last thing I want anyone to do is change a winning team. I'll sit on the subs bench and cheer the rest of you on :ok[/quote'] Remember Tax.....its not the taking part that counts, its the winning!!! also.....Rosco....shame on you for that wooden spoon.....:sad