Team North Local Hero Thread

morlspin

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board Whoa! Did I make it? *pant pant* Sorry guys, had a hecitc mad few days of it lately and was away for the Easter break in Ireland! Damn missus living abroad! Just to confirm that I'll be there tonight - 9pm on the nose! Haven't played in ages so will probably be first out. Wanna save all my luck for the Maxim King of Poker final in London too! Basically saying I wanna be the second person out, not the first! Cheers

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board Having now had chance to fully read the thread, I have to send sincere apologies to Morl. I owe ya mate and find me in London on the 3rd of May and I'll get ya a pint in. Have been away out of the country and unable to access the net for a few days now but have made a mad rush last minute and am here in full northern Technicolor! I was really just leading all them southern softies into a false sense of security thinking that I wouldn't be here. And how come there's been no mention of "On Ilkley Moor bah tat?!" Oh and does anyone know what "'tin 'tin tin" means?

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board OK so we now have Lars aka northern lars ;) to play on behalf of elmcroft, so lars, you will be on table Table 8 PL Team Poker DAC DAC + LilleLars + jeffster + teaulc + the rivers not my friend starts at 9pm, im sure pene will help you find it THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR JOINING OUR TEAM,

Re: Team North Hero's Message Board 2nd on the Avon table after my pocket 8's got me short stacked when Rosie hit the flush on the river! And there's me thinking it was only on VC! Ah well, can't complain with a 2nd. Hope I did us northerners proud.