**Poker Wednesday 12th April**  

1. 1.

• 19:00 Betfred MTT Millions Satellite
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Betfred Million Madness
    • 21:00 Sproting Odds PL April Dollar Challenge
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up Club

Re: **Poker Wednesday 12th April**

GaF' date=' the Dream Friday $1000 freeroll now requires raked hands. I think it's 100 raked hands in the 48hrs prior to the tourney. It starts at 1am too.[/quote'] Eeeek - cheers mate - will take it out the diary.......

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Wednesday 12th April** Anyone got any tournys planned for this afternoon ? Looking round but does not seem to be to much about

Re: **Poker Wednesday 12th April** gazzaaa hows the foot if you find any let me know theres a prima freeroll at 1.00 its only $200 and 5000 entrants found a few this morning but all too many entrants and low prizes betfred 10.00 celeb 11.00 (qualifier) expekt 10.30 was chip leader in the betfred, now down to 14th could win a dollar for a few hours playing if you are really bored and youve got blue square ill give you a best of 5 heads up on the very low stakes (20 or 50 cent ) tables a bit later having said that i think prima may be down