Table Password****usual one
Table TypeMulti-Table Tournament
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players50
Date and Time for Tournament7 Apr 2006 - 23:30 BST
PrizesCash
Im hebburnlad today lol

Re: PL Private Game for 11.30pm????? I'm registering but Mrs G is gonna play............... .................I of course will be coaching (swearing and screaming) from the background. Her k/board skills are crap so don't expect to much chat :ok

Re: PL Private Game for 11.30pm????? f me i nedd a game , im easy money cos im pissed as ****, went out only to see my recent ex with bloke (may have just been chatting dont know) but that done my head in, why i dont know bloody alchahiol

Re: PL Private Game for 11.30pm?????

f me i nedd a game ' date=' im easy money cos im pissed as ****, went out only to see my recent ex with bloke (may have just been chatting dont know) but that done my head in, why i dont know bloody alchahiol[/quote'] You're in, at least I hope so.

Re: PL Private Game for 11.30pm????? wow, fortune favours me tonight! Fairly good cards all the way through and then in the heads up v runadrum I go all in with A9 and he has QQ. Board comes: 79997 to give me 4 of a kind 9's and the win :loon :nana

Wooo Hoooo.....LIMIT it is then :lol :lol :lol
hey chelsk thats really unfair, you`re surely mistaking me with that sorely missed member The Pro ???? :tongue2 ive never set up a limit game in my life :loon take it back immediately or i`ll ban you ;) :rollin

hey chelsk thats really unfair, you`re surely mistaking me with that sorely missed member The Pro ???? :tongue2 ive never set up a limit game in my life :loon take it back immediately or i`ll ban you ;) :rollin
:$ Sorry mate......but your also right about PRO........I kinda miss him and his "Holier than ALL!!!!" attitude......may start a "Bring back The Pro" campaign :rollin :rollin