HUGE value in 7 mins

GaF

Re: HUGE value in 7 mins Cheers m8 - 29 in the end - is it usually that low? Seat is worth $1100 - buy in is $10 + $1 - so even after rebuys and add ons there should be an overlay....... Off to a good start - currently 2nd

Re: HUGE value in 7 mins

Cheers m8 - 29 in the end - is it usually that low? Seat is worth $1100 - buy in is $10 + $1 - so even after rebuys and add ons there should be an overlay....... Off to a good start - currently 2nd
I know - I'm watching........ :lol ;)

Cheers m8 - 29 in the end - is it usually that low? Seat is worth $1100 - buy in is $10 + $1 - so even after rebuys and add ons there should be an overlay....... Off to a good start - currently 2nd
Some nights you can catch a low entry but dont think I've seen it this low...get in GaF will look in later :hope

that was some bad beat GAF!! am sure you will be on to let everyone know as i've forgotten' date=' was in state of shock! unlucky mate, well played[/quote'] Cheers guys - not too bad a beat - I was 70/30 fav when the money went in ........ so will lose it 1 time out of 3........ (he had flush draw, but instead made runner runner FH against my trips)....... Well played Hendrie - you came back nicely from being low stack to a great position....... But you can make your own minds up - I figured it was about time for a game for analysis and discussion - so I recorded the final table - is just under 40 mins long - but I imagine it will be watchable at double (20 mins) or quad (10 mins) speed - or you can just go to hands of discussion ........ what could I have done better? What did I do well? What can I learn from you guys? (and hopefully you may learn something from me too) - will upload and post a link.........