** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aintree Outsiders

Each day will be putting up Horses I think have an outside chance. Todays selections Thurs 6th April. Classified 2.00A 16/1 Not run for three years and had leg problems but with Pipe,Murphy combination may cause a surprise. Junior Fontaine 3.45A 33/1 Going should suit today and was a useful chaser and not out of it. Bambi De L'Orme 4.20A 14/1 A good 3rd in this race last year and race may be run to suit is style today. Natal 4.55A 8/1 Not had its ground for last 3 runs and could run well today I surggest 1pt EW ALL SELECTIONS AND 1PT EW ROLL UP Total Staked 10pts % MAN

Re: Aintree Outsiders

Each day will be putting up Horses I think have an outside chance. Todays selections Thurs 6th April. Classified 2.00A 16/1:( Not run for three years and had leg problems but with Pipe,Murphy combination may cause a surprise. Junior Fontaine 3.45A 33/1:( Going should suit today and was a useful chaser and not out of it. Bambi De L'Orme 4.20A 14/1:( A good 3rd in this race last year and race may be run to suit is style today. Natal 4.55A 8/1;) W7/2 Not had its ground for last 3 runs and could run well today I surggest 1pt EW ALL SELECTIONS AND 1PT EW ROLL UP Total Staked 10pts % MAN
Classified looked like getting a place but blundered last in third and never recovered. Junior Fontaine ran a good race and finnished 5th at 66/1. Natal won but thought SP would have been higher w7/2 todays return 6.2pts p/l -3.8pts.

Re: Aintree Outsiders Hope you don`t mind but hope O.K to put up some outsiders I like at Aintree. 2.00 Montgermont(tentative) 3.10 Central House(the softer the better) 3.45 Tamango (tentative) 5.30 Motorway(tentative) You will have guessed that Iwould submit these for minimal stakes. Good luck.

Re: Aintree Outsiders

3 FOR Friday Cregg House 3.45A won race last year at 50/1 Model Son 4.55A showing some snippets of form and MCCoy riding today Zipalong lad 5.30A just one I fancy Not sure of SPs but 1pt ew all selections.
2 WERE PLACED 5/1 AND 16/1 AND WERE 1/4 THE ODDS A PLACE TOTAL STAKED TODAY 6PTS RERTURNS 7.25PTS +1.25PTS

Re: Aintree Outsiders My ideas for Sat 8th April Nippy Des Mottes 1.45A 14/1 Right ground for this horse today and had 3 wins with this claimer on board and as an outside chance today. Fair Question 3.25A 12/1 If this horse as not gone over the top must have a fair chance today. Haut de Gamme 4.15A 28/1 I don't like giving horses for national as everybody has there own views and a bit more luck in running needed in this race. I do think this could be the dark horse of the race and has lots of experiance as a chaser. Well Tutored 5.00A 9/1 Back to a distance that it's won at Gowran in Jan and with Miss Carberry on board should run its race. Mam Ratagan 5.30A 12/1 This is a tough bumper and if it can come on for its run in Jan will have an outside chance The one to beat though is Alfie Flits whos looked very good in his bumper races. ALL BETS 1PT EW AND A 2PT SAVER ON ALFIE FLITS. TOTAL STAKED 12PTS