**Poker Wednesday 5th April**

GaF

**Poker Wednesday 5th April**  

1. 1.

• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Betfred Million Madness
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds PL April League - Leg 1

Re: **Poker Wednesday 5th April**

Nice one Mr V !!:ok I did enter the Safety Net on Sporting Odds to see if the software had improved ahead of the League game late but I'll play like a hungarian for 15 mins instead. (it might work) :lol
Went all-in for 9 out of the first 15 hands and won 7 of them - getting heaps of abuse from all quarters!!! :lol :lol :lol

Re: **Poker Wednesday 5th April** Settled for 6th and got abused by a back seat driver for my trouble. holding 10k on 8K BB, ready to go all in with 10 6 os when mo went all in against big raise, so decided to settle for mo knocking him out and leaving me 6th instead. only $48 instead of $34 but didn't expect the 10 6 to win, which of course it turned out it would have done :@ so ok in hindsight not a good move but don't expect someone not even at the table to take the piss :wall anyway - very nice win (again) mo :clap :clap how come your A9 is allowed to beat my KK, when yesterday your KK held up against my AQ ???????????? :cry

Re: **Poker Wednesday 5th April** well done mo, well played, it looked bad when you quickly took out 3 people after the break...still dont know what possesed me to throw all my chips in with 72 heads up...I'll get revenge in the forums challenge! Well played all the peeps from this forum, 3 on the final table is a good result.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 5th April**

well done mo' date=' well played, it looked bad when you quickly took out 3 people after the break...still dont know what possesed me to throw all my chips in with 72 heads up...I'll get revenge in the forums challenge! Well played all the peeps from this forum, 3 on the final table is a good result.[/quote'] :welcome trust_me. Nice post but if you hang around and maybe read through some of the current/past threads, it is not unusual for PL to have half of some Final tables on some of the Major sites and at one tourney this week alone, ALL TEN Finalists at one Tourney were PL:ok We also have players off to Vegas, including our very own "Blonde Bombshell" Penelopeys:clap Nice to see you on here and look forward to your input. :cheers