Newcastle poker night 20th May

slick mick

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May http://www.bedsearcher.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=bedseeker.generalSearchEngine&ls=1&placeName=newcastle cheaper accommodation here. Dorset Arms Hotel - B & B (More Info) Wallsend, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne & Wear Rooms From £37.50 2.78 Miles (4.47km) from Newcastle upon Tyne Establishment: Dorset Arms Hotel Item Description: Single Standard (Includes Breakfast) On dates: 20 May 06 - 20 May 06 (1 night(s)) Item Quantity: 1 Subtotal: 37.50 Address:- Dorset Avenue, Wallsend, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE28 8DX Tel: 0191 2099754 Email: [email protected] Contact: Angela Scott Booked :ok - makes me a definite definite.

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May Confirmation Update Definites Slick Mick Morlspin Robbiemorl Aliando Paul Ross Pokerose (maybe +1) LaidBackBloke Jeffers Kotp Penelopeys Scrat Teaulc + SG1 (4) E4sby Elmcroft LesJohnson + 4 Maybes Pokerjace Tax Monkey Rosco Gazabroad Galronix Mr Intensity Dac +1 Rednutt Big Andy Fenner Chelskired moFace Runadrum Avongirl Doddsy Mcfc66 GoonerIJH Msaban and wife Goalpoker1 If I've missed you out or got it wrong let me know.

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May Yeah forgot me..i'm a possible depending on babysitter/finances...taking kids on holiday to majorca on 3rd june. I reckon £70 for hotel and £30 for petrol so £100 before i even think about buy in and the rest... I really hope i can make it though Also trying to get my boyfriend to come with me but he's not keen as its so close to our holiday :sad Will keep working on him :D

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May count me and e4sby in i am the captain of our cricket team, it just means i will have have to bat this piece of.......... sorry!... it means we will have to leave early and drive up to toonland after the game...no probs it will be lovely to meet some 'seine' people! e4sby does my head in.. and i love the DANISH, one in particular!!!!!

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May Just been sorting out my poker library and decided to enhance the game. This is going to be prizes with a difference though, the books will go to those who go out first as obviously they need them more.:rollin Books are: Super System - Doyle Brunson Play Poker like the Pros - Phil Hellmuth Winning at Internet Poker for Dummies Championship No-Limit and Pot-Limit Poker - T.J. Cloutier & Tom McEvoy Killer Poker - John Vorhaus HoldEm Poker - David Sklansky Zen and the Art of Poker - Larry W. Phillips Poker Nation - Andy Bellin First out gets first pick and so on. And for the winner (or second place if I win:dude ) a Texas Holdem set with chips and cloth.

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May

Which book are you aiming for Pene?:lol :lol
He he, I am just going to be fighting my :moon off not leaving as one of the 8 first... :lol Maybe if you got the one book called: "Learn how to play a dumb blonde and thereby beat the boys..." ... then I would be up for an early exit :tongue2

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May

okay' date='mick,hotel all booked up,5 of us on our way to you to take all you northeners to the cleaners,,,trouble is i wanna book:lol[/quote'] Ok I just found another book 'Tournament Poker for Advanced Players - Skalnsky' and after watching you in the Champions League I've decided this one is for the Bubble.:rollin

• 2 weeks later...