SO WSOP Ladies Weekly

-ed-

Re: SO WSOP Ladies Weekly

What, when, why, where????? Dan Dan... super performance... what did you do???????????? :unsure ...something about womens WSOP??? Somehow these tourneys escaped my attention completely....
It was just a qualifier, lots of them on SO. Satellite to the WSOP Ladies weekly on Sunday, 1 place for every 10 entries, Win a $2,500 package to the WSOP Ladies event in Las Vegas on 9th & 10th July. Next one is today (4th) at 17:30 bst, then 22:30 bst then 5th 02:30 bst. This takes you to the weekly on sunday 9th Apr 17:30 bst. Final 16th Apr 17:30 bst. You should enter. Good luck.:hope

Re: SO WSOP Ladies Weekly I actually started the post to tell the girls to enter but was on Ed's files so had to edit it quickly before anyone read it. I thought it was really funny and was going to leave it on but he wouldn't let me :rollin . Looked like he had won a place to a woman's tourney :$

I actually started the post to tell the girls to enter but was on Ed's files so had to edit it quickly before anyone read it. I thought it was really funny and was going to leave it on but he wouldn't let me :rollin . Looked like he had won a place to a woman's tourney :$
:rollin:rollin:rollin Thanks Dan Dan and well done - :hope for Sunday.

Thanks guys' date=' I'll be shaking next week. See the buy in? I've never played in anything so big before. Very hopeful though.:hope[/quote'] Dan, I know what you mean. Me and Heniek are in the Scottish online final next Sunday too, and the buy in for that is $350!!!:eek :eek :eek I think, though the SO CL games should stand you in good stead, and the structure (2000 chips, 12 minute blinds) is the same as tikay's tourney, so it shouldn't be too unfamiliar, and regardless of how much the buy-in is, it's only cost you a couple of quid. Go get 'em tiger! :ok

Dan, I know what you mean. Me and Heniek are in the Scottish online final next Sunday too, and the buy in for that is $350!!!:eek :eek :eek I think, though the SO CL games should stand you in good stead, and the structure (2000 chips, 12 minute blinds) is the same as tikay's tourney, so it shouldn't be too unfamiliar, and regardless of how much the buy-in is, it's only cost you a couple of quid. Go get 'em tiger! :ok
Same to you guys, :hope Quite a night for us all then? :nana :nana . CL has really helped my game, that and a barrage of $3 heads ups.