Neteller freeroll

Hedonist

I was checking to see if I was registered for the Hatrick freeroll on VC tomorrow and happened to check the future tournaments. They have a $5000 Neteller freeroll listed for May 3rd, I tried to register but it says by invitation only. Anyone heard about this?

Re: Neteller freeroll 3. Neteller $5000 Freeroll Bonus - Up to $100 Free Cash Bonus + $5000 Freeroll Entry Limited Time Offer Fed up with over full, under fuelled freerolls? Then put on the brakes and make a stop at VC Poker for a chance to play in a $5,000 freeroll against a maximum of 998 other players. That’s right folks, for the month of April we will be hosting four, yes four $5,000 freerolls exclusively for new players depositing via Neteller. Simply open a real money account during April and make a deposit and you could be playing for a top prize of up to $2,500 (payouts dependant upon number of tourney registrations; minimum top prize of $1,350).

Players depositing between
Saturday 1st April (00.00.00 GMT) and Friday 7th April (23.59.59 GMT)
will be automatically registered in an MTT freeroll held
Wednesday 12th April at 19.00 GMT
Saturday 8th April (00.00.00 GMT) and Friday 14th April (23.59.59 GMT)
Wednesday 19th April at 19.00 GMT
Saturday 15th April (00.00.00 GMT) and Friday 21st April (23.59.59 GMT)
Wednesday 26th April at 19.00 GMT
Saturday 22nd April (00.00.00 GMT) and Friday 28th April (23.59.59 GMT)
Wednesday 3rd May at 19.00 GMT

Re: Neteller freeroll I can't say for sure but it looks like any new player who makes their first deposit using neteller is invited to one of these freerolls. I use Neteller to save having my Credit card detailis on every site I play at, like an online bank account.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Neteller freeroll If anyone has not got an account with VC then this is very good value. This weeks tournament has only 79 entries I made my first deposit with them last week and tried to enter the tournament but was not allowed to as my account was set up before april so I am not a new player :wall

Re: Neteller freeroll What network is VC on ? Also i understand that by making a deposit via neteller on vc i would be eligible for the freeroll but this $100 thing im not understanding. It says you need a code for that.... Terms and Conditions specific to Neteller Freeroll Bonus

• Each weekly freeroll restricted to 999 runners. The first 999 new players opening a real money account and making a deposit via Neteller will be registered for the $5,000 freeroll.
  • A minimum of 9 players is necessary for the tournament to take place.
  • All qualifying date parameters run from 00.00.00 hours to 23.59.59 hours GMT.
  • Entry into tournament restricted to new account holders depositing via Neteller.
  • *Bonus code entry required for Neteller Free Cash offers only*. No bonus code entry required for Neteller Freeroll Tournaments.

Any ideas?

Re: Neteller freeroll

I would still like some free cash aswell as the freeroll :loon so anyone any idea about this misterious code?
FREE CASH As if that’s not enough to pique your interest, we’ve also lined up an impressive array of free cash offers. All you need do to take advantage of this fabulous free cash offer is
  • Download the software and set up real money account
  • Go to the cashier page and click on Deposit
  • On the new page, click on Promotions (bottom option of left hand menu)
  • Enter the pertinent code and submit to receive the following bonuses:

NTEL1 - $25 bonus (5,000 Action Point requirement) NTEL2 - $50 bonus (7,500 Action Point requirement) NTEL3 - $100 bonus (12,500 Action Point requirement) Once you have done this, all you have to do is earn enough Action Points to release the bonus. Action Points are earned every time you play in a real money cash game or tournament. The more you play the more action points you earn. Click here for more information on Action Points. Good luck

Re: Neteller freeroll

FREE CASH As if that’s not enough to pique your interest, we’ve also lined up an impressive array of free cash offers. All you need do to take advantage of this fabulous free cash offer is
  • Download the software and set up real money account
  • Go to the cashier page and click on Deposit
  • On the new page, click on Promotions (bottom option of left hand menu)
  • Enter the pertinent code and submit to receive the following bonuses:

NTEL1 - $25 bonus (5,000 Action Point requirement) NTEL2 - $50 bonus (7,500 Action Point requirement) NTEL3 - $100 bonus (12,500 Action Point requirement) Once you have done this, all you have to do is earn enough Action Points to release the bonus. Action Points are earned every time you play in a real money cash game or tournament. The more you play the more action points you earn. Click here for more information on Action Points. Good luck

Doh :$ I read that part but didnt think it was anything to do with it