Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll

GaF

Just had a message pop up in laddies chat ........ if you place a £10 bet on the Monday Night game (specific types of bet - don't have details handy) then they will invite you to a special freeroll where first place gets a seat to Poker Million V worth $22,000. Worth checking out methinks!!! (details are apparently on promotions page of web site)

Re: Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll Poker Million V, Invitational Qualifier

poker_chips.jpg This Thursday at 19.30 is an invite-only tournament in which one player will win a seat worth $22,500 in the Ladbrokes Poker Million V tournament. The promotion is open to all customers placing a bet of £10 or more on 1st goalscorer, correct score, half-time/full-time (including betting in-play) or Scorecast markets on the Birmingham v Chelsea match (Saturday, kickoff 12.45), or the Blackburn v Wigan match (Monday kickoff 20.00) All qualifying customers will receive a free seat in Thursday’s Invitational Qualifier for the $4.12m Ladbrokes Poker Million Tournament 2006. They will receive an invite by email containing the tournament password that has to be entered when you register for the tournament. 1st unit stake bet Void bets do not qualify for this promotion. 1 free seat per customer No cash alternative All entrants must register with Ladbrokespoker.com and get a Poker alias before entering the tournament. Customers must be contactable by e-mail. Customers will be contacted by e-mail on Tuesday 2nd April with the password and details of how to enter the tournament. Qualifying bets must be placed prior to match kick off times detailed above (excluding betting in play). Prizes 1st Poker Million Seat worth $22,500 2nd $1,000 3rd $525 4th $275 5th $200 6th $150 7th $125 8th $100 9th $75 10th $50 Terms & Conditions The Promoter of this event is Ladbrokes International Ltd, PO Box 150, Europort, Gibraltar. The minimum age limit for the tournament is 18. In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion for that day will be rerun at the discretion of Ladbrokes. Ladbrokes will be the sole arbiter as to whether a promotion will be rerun. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any player during any of these promotions, such as a fold / timeout. The promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any 'fold / timeouts' or disconnects as per the general rules of the Ladbrokes Poker service. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues Ladbrokes reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit. Ladbrokes reserves the right to amend the tournament rules at any time. Ladbrokes Tournament rules apply. By participating in the tournament you agree to reasonable publicity, including betting markets around the event and television media interviews and press releases. Event reports will also feature the name and alias of the winner.

Re: Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll Bump - 27 mins till kick off ...... got my bet on...... Don't know how many they'll get for the freeroll but I imagine it won't be huge, and I also guess a lot of those who do get in will be more "gamblers" than poker players............

Re: Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll

I have bet on too. Blackburn better win this emphatically
Not just a straight win on Blackburn? Just checking - only certain types of bet count........ I need a Blackburn goal soon - have them HT/FT!!!!!! :hope Anyone that's missed it - certain types of "in running" bets are allowed!!!

Re: Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll Oops - looks like no -

Qualifying bets must be placed prior to match kick off times detailed above (excluding betting in play).
I thought on the web site I saw "including betting in play" - but looks like I got it wrong

The promotion is open to all customers placing a bet of £10 or more on 1st goalscorer, correct score, half-time/full-time (including betting in-play) or Scorecast markets on the Birmingham v Chelsea match (Saturday, kickoff 12.45), or the Blackburn v Wigan match (Monday kickoff 20.00)
From that i would guess that if you place a bet on correct score or first goal scorer you would still qualify :unsure

Re: Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll Simply place a bet on either Birmingham v Chelsea or Blackburn v Wigan, on any of the markets detailed below for your chance to win $1.2 million.

1. Promotion open to all customers placing a bet of £10 or more on 1st goalscorer, correct score, half-time/full-time or Scorecast markets (all including Betting In Play) on the Birmingham v Chelsea or Blackburn v Wigan. All qualifying customers will receive a free seat in Thursday’s Invitational Qualifier for the $4.12m Ladbrokes Poker Million Tournament 2006.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure

Re: Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll :lol Ahh fcuk it ill just leave it, only want to do it if I can bet on the straight Blackburn win and it looks like thats not allowed for some reason. Good luck to anyone that gets a go (ill be in the weekly raked hands on Saturday).

:lol Ahh fcuk it ill just leave it' date=' only want to do it if I can bet on the straight Blackburn win and it looks like thats not allowed for some reason. Good luck to anyone that gets a go (ill be in the weekly raked hands on Saturday).[/quote'] I'll take yer bet mate :P

Re: Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll Ok, tonights tournament has been cancelled.:sad I phoned Laddies to ask them why and the man I spoke to said that they've had to cancel because the password that was given out has been shared on message boards and forums, therefore, they're rescheduling with new passwords to be emailed at a later date. Apparently if the new date is inconvenient for anyone already registered, they'll look at compensating. I couldn't get him to guarantee that, though

Re: Ladbrokes PMV Freeroll Wow - can't believe they cancel!!! Surely they should play it and then give the prize/money to highest eligible finishers? (then there's no incentive for anyone else to play!!) If they reschedule and send out another password - what's to stop it happening again? (or the password being shared privately if they don't check eligibility of winners? So they have to check eligibility of winners anyway I would have thought.......)

Wow - can't believe they cancel!!! Surely they should play it and then give the prize/money to highest eligible finishers? (then there's no incentive for anyone else to play!!) If they reschedule and send out another password - what's to stop it happening again? (or the password being shared privately if they don't check eligibility of winners? So they have to check eligibility of winners anyway I would have thought.......)
Well, I put that point to the man I spoke to, I think essentially what has happened is they've had a lot of complaints (the password was originally posted on Laddies own forum, apparently - laughable really) and it seems they didn't feel they could go ahead for that reason. As for the eligibilty question, one gets the feeling that they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer there. Its apparantly "not possible" to tell