Talksport/Paddy Power

jolly67

:ok have a look at this one folks, from Paddy Power Talksport €1000 Texas Holdem Tournament Talksport and paddypowerpoker.com have teamed up to give you the chance to play in an exclusive texas holdem tournament against Talksport's Rodney Marsh and Jason Cundy for a prize of a Poker Weekend in Dublin at the 25th paddypowerpoker.com Irish Open. There are two chances to win this fantastic prize taking place at 5pm on Sunday 2nd and 9th of April. To enter either of these tournaments you must setup a paddypowerpoker.com account (details below) and enter the promo code "talksport" before 5pm on Saturday 1st April and Saturday 8th April for the respective Sunday tournaments. You will then be automatically registered for the Sunday Tournament. The game is free to enter and first place will win a package including tournament entry, flights, five star accommodation and seats at the live broadcast of the Irish Open Final on Sky Sports 2 - all taking place over the upcoming Easter bank holiday weekend.

Re: Talksport/Paddy Power

To enter either of these tournaments you must setup a paddypowerpoker.com account (details below) and enter the promo code "talksport" before 5pm on Saturday 1st April and Saturday 8th April for the respective Sunday tournaments.
I've done that but I can't see the tournament in the Lobby. Any ideas? Sorted. It seems the tournament won't be listed until 6pm tonight.

sounds good cheers! :ok btw i f anyone else has same problem, i have a vc account so wont let me make real money account on paddy power, so you have to sign up on paddypower.com betting site, then ping manager on poker and get them to merge accounts :ok
Or alternatively, you can use a new username and idfferent amial addy which also works.

Re: Talksport/Paddy Power Out 5th. Chip leader calling with Junk and hitting 3OAK on the flop. Still KO'd Jason Cundy, and got myself $50!! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Another account funded by freerolls!

Out 5th. Chip leader calling with Junk and hitting 3OAK on the flop. Still KO'd Jason Cundy, and got myself $50!! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Another account funded by freerolls!
I didn't know about the bounty otherwise when Jason had 805 chips left I wouldn't just of raised him for 800. Left him with 5 chips for Spurs to polish off. You owe me a beer m8. :lol

I didn't know about the bounty otherwise when Jason had 805 chips left I wouldn't just of raised him for 800. Left him with 5 chips for Spurs to polish off. You owe me a beer m8. :lol
Beer will certainly be forthcoming at an appropriate juncture. I didn't know there was bounty either. I just asked to be cheeky!. Was surprised when I got told there was!. Guess it teaches us to ask in the future when these famous people are in a tourney.

Beer will certainly be forthcoming at an appropriate juncture. I didn't know there was bounty either. I just asked to be cheeky!. Was surprised when I got told there was!. Guess it teaches us to ask in the future when these famous people are in a tourney.
I think I'd better let you off that beer now Spurs. :lol