One Lay for Friday

don

ANGELOFTHENORTH and Ashes finished first & second in this race last year. Ashes finds herself 9lb worse off this time. But with Champagne Cracker and Brave Bear also in the mix ANGELOFTHENORTH is no certainty – and is our CAUTIOUS lay of the day at around 2.50.

Re: One Lay for Friday Hi Don; I agree with you in principle but I think it is also important to take into account that Ashes will definitely be race fit from the AW while AOTN & BB have not run for around 5/6 months. This seems to me to be positives for the lay. Brave Bear to adopt his normal Front Running tactics which is a favourable style of running at a flat track like Muss. Good luck.

Re: One Lay for Friday Well done Don.:clap Re-Sensible Boy`s comments although congrats on winning bet are in order then I really worry when people say "nearly had my entire betfair betting bank in liability" on 1 bet. My concern relates to an individual unproffessional approach which will nearly always ultimately end in tears. Hopefully Sensible Boy is aware of a disciplined approach to betting involving staking and betting banks. Don`t want to appear disrespectful but I`d rather mention this than anybody end up in the poorhouse.:eek

Re: One Lay for Friday Ray. I understand your comments mate and dont worry I have been to much of a mug over the years and am a sensible punter now. Lets just say I knew that horse wouldn't win today and Don putting it up as his lay of the day just increased confidence to 100%. I simply wouldnt risk the whole liability of my bank on one lay if I wasn't 100% confident and the whole reason I went in with the barrow today is because I knew it wouldnt win. :ok

Re: One Lay for Friday sensibleboy , unless you are the luckiest of the lucky you will come unstuck if you lay the whole bank on horses like angelofthenorth. I'd say lay no more than 10 for every 1000 in your bank. Take your time, lay steadily & you'll make a return.