Hodgey

Sporting Odds MTT League - April  

1. 1.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - April

im growing man boobs, and like wearing womens undies now i dont know who to play for? :cry :loon :tongue2
So THAT's why there is a group of Canadian Mounties behind you singing the Lumberjack song!:eek :eek Mo never wanted to be a poker player, he always wanted to be.... A Lumberjack!!!!!

mo1mw.jpg From your expression here, I had wondered if your G-string had ridden a little high!
Sam, you crack me up, girl :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - April Just voted myself in this for the girl's team. Even if I lose, at least it'll get me an avatar. And we girls know what to do with a wooden spoon, and it's not cooking. Can't get into the site at the moment to deposit some money as my 77c freeroll winnings isn't quite enough, but assuming the site's back up this aft I'll be there (or I guess none of us will be).

Just voted myself in this for the girl's team. Even if I lose, at least it'll get me an avatar. And we girls know what to do with a wooden spoon, and it's not cooking. Can't get into the site at the moment to deposit some money as my 77c freeroll winnings isn't quite enough, but assuming the site's back up this aft I'll be there (or I guess none of us will be).
Good to have you with us AvonGirl :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap XX The Pigtailed Blonde Pene (my indian name, hehe)

oooh! Kinky :eek
:spank No, not that - swatting flies! I'm registered - just need adding to the league table please. Presume blue for boys and dark pink for the girls, but I'm worried about Mivi in pale pink! And Kestral in yellow?

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - April Oops - forgot to mention BEFORE tonights tourney....... If someone finishes in the top 5, but has already won a freeroll place with SO (as I believe DAC has), then SO (Joe) has agreed that this prize can be carried over to a later month. Thanks Joe :clap :clap