Sporting Odds MTT League - April

Hodgey

Sporting Odds MTT League - April  

1. 1.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - April

How do I enter? If you are going to play at all during the month, then just "vote" yourself in in the poll in this thread. You may join at any point through the month, though obviously are slightly disadvantaged if you have missed some games (though still have every chance with only best 4 scores counting). If you have not voted yourself in in this poll, then you are not eligible for the prize money. Links to Legs Leg 1 Wednesday 5th April @ 21:00 BST Leg 2 Wednesday 12th April @ 21:00 BST Leg 3 Wednesday 19th April @ 21:00 BST Leg 4 Wednesday 26th April @ 21:00 BST
Gaf is it still best 4 scores even though there are only 4 legs?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooohooooooo....:loon :loon Angel, Rednutt, Rosie, Pocketlady, Pene.... GIIIIRLPOOOWER :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Lets have a girl winner this month, girls :clap :ok :clap :ok :clap
Your on lets kill those guys gunsfiring.gif

Bring it on - Everyone knows girls aren't cut out for poker!!!! :tongue2
WTF?????? He has some nerve that GaF-person... :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank Well... girls... maybe we won't get all the guys this month... but this one in particular I am definitely out to get... REAL BAD... :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana :tongue2 :nana

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - April See - thats the difference between the girls and the men when it comes to playing poker. We can stay calm and emotionless in the face of anger, and focus on what's important. Anyway I'm just counting how many girl winners of the PL monthly league there have been so far. Oh hang on I don't need to - even a blonde maths teacher could count 0 :lol:lol

See - thats the difference between the girls and the men when it comes to playing poker. We can stay calm and emotionless in the face of anger, and focus on what's important. Anyway I'm just counting how many girl winners of the PL monthly league there have been so far. Oh hang on I don't need to - even a blonde maths teacher could count 0 :lol:lol
He he he he he ...muahahahahahahahahahah :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ See ya at the tables... Kind regards... DEVILWOMAN