Targets, Aims & Objectives

wizard

Being at the very early learning stage I know the importance of setting targets in trying to improve my game. What are your aims objectives and targets for the next few months? Mine are; 1) Be more patient at the final stages of STTs 2) Learn to let go of a hand in limit cash games. 3) Build my bankroll into treble figures without spending over $25. I would also like to reach another final table in a MTT as it is so exhilirating, and would like the chance to be at the same table as a top pro. How about you guys? :ok

Re: Targets, Aims & Objectives Thought of doing a similar thread - but the only goal i could come up with was: To stay connected for an entire game... pretty impossible, but otherwise - not to lose any money in a month of playing poker. only spent about $20 this month and still have $5 left. Played lots of games (like a muppet) :D

Re: Targets, Aims & Objectives 1) Keep accurate records for 2006 (never done that before) 2) Win a MTT - 2nd a few times 3) Be more aggressive at the end of STT's (opposite to wizard's post) 4) Make 100% profit on my bankroll in 2006