I am playing a Live Tourney tomorrow!!!! Fingers crossed

Penelopeys

Hi everybody. Tomorrow I will participate in my first real live tourney (apart from the one in Brum). It is a tourney for females only, in Copenhagen, and top 3 qualify to a final where we will be playing for a WSOP seat. Top 6 qualify for another final where we will we playing for a seat in the Ladbrokes Tallinn Challenge (worth $2000) there is a maximum of 100 players, and 78 have registered so far. Keep your fingers crossed for me :D

Re: I am playing a Live Tourney tomorrow!!!! Fingers crossed

One of them from me too. :ok
:lol:lol:lol Paul, You do realise you said you'ld like "to hold and lick Her" Dont you ???
Held og lykke Pene
:lol:lol:lol:lol Anyway - very best of Irish luck to you tonight :ok:ok

:lol:lol:lol Paul, You do realise you said you'ld like "to hold and lick Her" Dont you ??? :lol:lol:lol:lol Anyway - very best of Irish luck to you tonight :ok:ok
LOL... Really Paul??? How flattering ;) Thanks guys for all your good luck charms :clap :clap XX Pene

Good luck Pene' date=' hope you can be the first from PL to qualify for the WSOP.[/quote'] Congratulations on your qualification for Vegas last night. No pressure now for todays tournament, just get another win!!!

Re: I am playing a Live Tourney tomorrow!!!! Fingers crossed Well, Im back home now... Finished 19th... out of 80 Starting stack: 5000 Blinds 25/50 and up every 30 mins. Got absolutely crap for the first 2 whole hours, played 2 hands... 1 of them AK...but lost... Was down to 600 chips after the first break, 2 hours in, and had NOT WON ONE SINGLE HAND YET!!!! :puke :puke :puke ...started a hungarian all-in-frenzy with my 600 chips... blinds on 150/300 . And SZEP.... Im up to 10 K... :D ... still 55 in... Stay alive, but keep getting crap... patience... patience... Down to 19 players... blinds 600/1200... my stack: 4000 All in AKo... QJs calls me... yeah... you know the rest... out :sad But GREAT fun :D ... am going to have a go another day...