StanJames Grand Prix On Pokerzone

wizard

Sorry if this is the wrong place but just to remind everyone that tommorrow (Tuesday) there is a televised free-roll at stan james. 200 so far, max is 6000. It is found under Tv then Special. The prizes are; 1st Buy in for WSOP Multi-Event 2nd WSOP final buy in 3rd $510 :)

Re: StanJames Grand Prix On Pokerzone I was sitting to your right for the last 5 mins Morlspin untill my AJ ran into AA. The damage was done a few hands earlier when my JJ was smashed by QQ v KQs (which filled a flush). I was comfortable in chips until then. Oh well back to Titan poker...

Re: StanJames Grand Prix On Pokerzone

BTW Morlspin... are you the same guy I've played several times on low stakes $1 - $5 STT's on Titan (Betfred?).
Hi m8, nah i dont play on betfred much, so not me m8 and i didnt see ya next to me or id have said ello no need now my aq just busted by ak feck GL ALL LEFT IN

Re: StanJames Grand Prix On Pokerzone At the 4th break and I've recovered a bit......4th of 8 with 90k chips......Average stack is 118k, but blinds are only 2,000/4,000 3rd is $510 - 2nd and 1st are buy in to other events ....... don't want to bubble in this!!!