Maxim King of Poker. Final night to Qualify!!

jarjaruk

Re: Maxim King of Poker. Final night to Qualify!! For "Poker Player" readers, there is a freeroll on 2nd April with 1st place getting a seat. :ok Also over $1000 in prize money for 2nd to 9th. Registration for this CLOSES on 31st March at 8pm. http://www.vcpoker.com/kopfreeroll/ Does require 1000 action points to enter - which they say takes about 20 raked hands? :unsure. So this could make it very low entry........

Re: Maxim King of Poker. Final night to Qualify!!

again it wont let me enter, as i signed up using a different skin originally ffs
I have signed up for a different id for each skin :ok I notice quite a few PL'rs in the Hattrick promo now - 31 entries.......

For "Poker Player" readers, there is a freeroll on 2nd April with 1st place getting a seat. :ok Also over $1000 in prize money for 2nd to 9th. Registration for this CLOSES on 31st March at 8pm. http://www.vcpoker.com/kopfreeroll/ Does require 1000 action points to enter - which they say takes about 20 raked hands? :unsure. So this could make it very low entry........
Not sure about the raked hands, but must be more than that unless on high end NL tables. 1000 ap on VC is given for $10 worth of tourney buy in fees, so you'd need to play $100 of tourneys (STT or MTT) at the lower end of the $ scale, where the fees are 10% of buy in, to get it. Higher ones and rebuys are usually 5%. That way will cost you $110, unless you win some back of course. Should be low entry though. Good luck to any who try it!.:hope

I Think Its A Disgrace To Offer A Seat To Poker Player Readers' date=' When Some People Have Played For 4 Months In Order To Get A Seat By Playing Every Game[/quote'] But the leaderboard is just one means of qualifying...... Do you think Monday night winners should be excluded because "Some People Have Played For 4 Months In Order To Get A Seat By Playing Every Game" Should the bounty winners (were there any?) be excluded because "Some People Have Played For 4 Months In Order To Get A Seat By Playing Every Game" There were other means of qualifying too weren't there? Isn't there a one off "final chance freeroll" next week too on the Maxim skin? Perhaps the celebs should be excluded because "Some People Have Played For 4 Months In Order To Get A Seat By Playing Every Game" Things like coverage in Poker Player magazine make it financially viable for VC to run tournies like this ....... it's a commercial promotion - not a charitable donation - coverage in Poker Player will help VC/maxim justify another tourney next year (though I accept you may feel that isn't necessarily a good thing :tongue2 )

But the leaderboard is just one means of qualifying...... Do you think Monday night winners should be excluded because "Some People Have Played For 4 Months In Order To Get A Seat By Playing Every Game" Should the bounty winners (were there any?) be excluded because "Some People Have Played For 4 Months In Order To Get A Seat By Playing Every Game" There were other means of qualifying too weren't there? Isn't there a one off "final chance freeroll" next week too on the Maxim skin? Perhaps the celebs should be excluded because "Some People Have Played For 4 Months In Order To Get A Seat By Playing Every Game" Things like coverage in Poker Player magazine make it financially viable for VC to run tournies like this ....... it's a commercial promotion - not a charitable donation - coverage in Poker Player will help VC/maxim justify another tourney next year (though I accept you may feel that isn't necessarily a good thing :tongue2 )
Well as the original ways of entry were 1 Leaderboard 2 Monday final win 3 Monthly draw 4 Most Action Points 5 Bounty killing No mention of a freeroll to get a free seat in a 1 off game that you dont even have to qualify for, just spend enough money on there site. So yeah, i am peeved that this is available now

Rather a one off freeroll than "a monthly draw" ....... Can anyone who wins a monthly draw in any way say they've earnt their place?
Agreed its another terrible way to offer places, however, at least it would mean that that person had sat down for a daily qualifier. This freeroll could be won by a pro, giving them one hell of a chance at the winner takes all prize in london.

Re: Maxim King of Poker. Final night to Qualify!! Am going to flag this with Dennis Publishing - because I'm sure it isn't their intention......

(18:19:29): Please wait... contacting available host. (18:19:29): Player 'pl--GaF' joined chat. (18:20:01): Host 'Host-leigh' joined chat. Host-leigh (18:20:11): Hi, welcome to our poker room. How can I help you? pl--GaF (18:20:18): Hello - I am a subscriber to both "Inside Edge" and "Poker Player" magazines - they are both running Freeroll promo's in their current editions pl--GaF (18:20:50): One is the ****** and the other is the ******** pl--GaF (18:21:17): I am unable to enter the ******** promo code as I am already signed up for the ****** promotion pl--GaF (18:21:30): can I not enter both of these frerrolls? pl--GaF (18:21:39): I do subscribe to both magazines Host-leigh (18:22:04): One moment please pl--GaF (18:22:09): ty Host-leigh (18:23:02): I'm afraid not Host-leigh (18:23:12): These are both promotions pl--GaF (18:23:14): ok - ty Host-leigh (18:23:22): and you can only enter one at a time Host-leigh (18:23:25): sorry (18:23:51): Host 'Host-leigh' joined chat. Host-leigh (18:23:52): Bye now and the very best of luck to you (18:23:53): Chat session has been terminated.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Maxim King of Poker. Final night to Qualify!! Well I have just registered for this. I uninstalled the maxim skin, downloaded the VC software from the VC site. It already had my username and password ready. I went into the cashier and clicked the link for promotions, entered the promo code from PP and was told "congrats...blah....blah....blah, your in". The only thing noticeable was my action points are now set to "0" so It seems I have not paid any AP's

Well I have just registered for this. I uninstalled the maxim skin, downloaded the VC software from the VC site. It already had my username and password ready. I went into the cashier and clicked the link for promotions, entered the promo code from PP and was told "congrats...blah....blah....blah, your in". The only thing noticeable was my action points are now set to "0" so It seems I have not paid any AP's
I'm going to give this a go. I might be a little late to rack up that many points though:unsure

Re: Maxim King of Poker. Final night to Qualify!! Here we go. Bashed out what feels like a million games in the last couple of days. Got my action points up to 1000. Edit AGAIN !!! Looks like I'm in did the bits with the promo code, got the ok back but I'm not showing on the list....

Here we go. Bashed out what feels like a million games in the last couple of days. Got my action points up to 1000. Edit AGAIN !!! Looks like I'm in did the bits with the promo code, got the ok back but I'm not showing on the list....
That happened to me Mivi, got the ok then not showing on the list. I had 3500 points in the maxim skin but none when I installed the VC skin and it still gave me the ok :hope I'm in.