Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll

GaF

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll

When did April Edition turn up? Latest one I've got is March. I'll wait a few days see if it arrives here in the dark depths of Hampshire as I see it hasn't got to Somerset either yet. :D
They told me Tuesday that another copy would be sent, I enquired when I could expect it today.....
Hello, Thank you for your email It can take up to 10 days as it has been ordered from our warehouse. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. If I can be of any further assistance do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
If I'm lucky I might get it before this freeroll :wall

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll Hey Zeb, If we ask nicely and provide some proof of our Inside Edge subscription (like whats on page xx) of the March edition, then maybe one of our esteemed colleagues :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy might provide the code as a private message. Can you get Inside Edge in WHSmiths - in which case I'll go and sneak a look..... ;) . Anyway a week or so to go before I worry.

• 3 weeks later...

I STILL CANT GET IN....FFS, USELESS...I SUBSCRIBE, PLAY ON THE SITE, HAVE A USERNAME, BUT THEY WONT LET ME!!! ******S
Same response I had mate (which is why I didn't play Maxim last night - chose this one instead!!) I thought exactly the same - if I subscribe to both, then I should be allowed to play in both - VC disagree, so I thought I'd contact Inside Edge and Poker Player to see if they agreed - neither even bothered to respond to me..............

Same response I had mate (which is why I didn't play Maxim last night - chose this one instead!!) I thought exactly the same - if I subscribe to both, then I should be allowed to play in both - VC disagree, so I thought I'd contact Inside Edge and Poker Player to see if they agreed - neither even bothered to respond to me..............
I must have my lucky pants on then coz I played in the MKOP last night then straight after going out, I signed up for the Hatrick :ok

where is the list?
On the VC site, 47 players are currently listed as registered. Galtronix is not listed, though it seems they register people manually, so that's not necessarily anything to worry about if he only registered last night. You are listed, moFace.

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll I registered some time ago (actually, I'd completely forgotten about it, so it's a good thing this thread reminded me!) and didn't appear on the list for several days, so it wouldn't surprise me if a bunch more got registered in the next 24 hours. If not, it's at least good news for those of us who have managed to register, which includes several PLers. :tongue2

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll I have just tried to register for this tournament, and when it came to entering the code printed in Inside Edge into the 'Promotions' section I got this reply -

This promotion is no longer active. The promotion expired on 2006-04-03.
Contacted someone on live chat and was told that registration closed yesterday. Looks like it will just be the 47 players who will be in the tournament. Steve.

Contacted someone on live chat and was told that registration closed yesterday. Looks like it will just be the 47 players who will be in the tournament.
Not so sure. It was advertized that registration closed 48h before the tournament, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were several who registered before the deadline who haven't been added to the list yet.

On the VC site, 47 players are currently listed as registered. Galtronix is not listed, though it seems they register people manually, so that's not necessarily anything to worry about if he only registered last night. You are listed, moFace.
For the MKOP it took 2 days for my name to appear. As I regged last night, it may not appear til later or tomorrow.
Galtronix is not.
AAARRRRRGGGGHHH That's how they pronounced it on PNL :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol