Maxim Upgrade

morlspin

Re: Maxim Upgrade

Hi all Maxim have upgraded there poker software today Log in with plenty of time so u dont miss the MKOP final morls:ok
Got mine done mate, Cheers. Thats the good news.......... The bad news is that the Maxim King of Poker Tourney tonight has been Cancelled!!!!! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but VC has asked me to tell you that all players MUST unregister from this Tourney as soon as possible as it is clashing with the new software being used for the Upgrades so will now NOT be taking place!! I would advise all Players who have qualified for the Maxim to do this as soon as possible and if i was you, i would go out(Pub,walk,meal etc) and accept it's just one of those things, as i have. I have E-mailed all other qualifiers to inform them of this problem and will be in touch with them and posting on here later to let you all know the outcome. (Oh, if when you unregister, it seems as though my name is only one left on the list to play, please ignore it. I have spoken to VC and they assure me that it is a Software problem.) C.R. (Happy to help)

Re: Maxim Upgrade

nice one morls you the man:ok only 202 in tonite maybe your ploy is working chelski:rollin :rollin
Well done morl, though I usually log on around 7.10 to get the results (even on a monday, force of habit after 4 months!) Unlucky Chelski, entry is up to 233 now!