Laying all away teams.

Anybody tried or heard about this system ? I checked it on paper and also used odds from past rounds on from some leagues , and its profitable on a long run. I think its also wise to leave alone "obvious" away wins . Also not to bet on a current round after none or 1 away wins in the previous. Any thoughts ?

Re: Laying all away teams. You need to be more selective - look at particular leagues or some other factor - otherwise i think in the long run you'll make a small loss. just leaving out away favourites is not necessarily a good idea - might increase your strike rate but these aren;t necessarily worse value.

Re: Laying all away teams. I made a simulation on 3 leagues (French 2, English Championship , Holland 2) of all rounds this year , all matches without excluding away favorites. Odds were taken from Betexplorer site. All 3 leagues proved to be profitable on the long run. Layed on paper to get 10 points ---> total avrg profit for round was about 20 points.

Re: Laying all away teams. You still need to be specific other wise 'that day when all the outsiders win away' will happen and wipe out all your profits. There's a few threads on here that highlight away teams that don't win often. A couple, as examples, are: Times Newspaper Predictor Fleet's Trebles Both these threads highlight teams that could be worth laying, although the Fleet's Trebles one doesn't actually set out to do that.:dude

Re: Laying all away teams. just checked my bookies odds database, these leagues look good for this (although no data for holland 2). check out germany 1 & italy a & b, they're all a little better than france 2. premiership is as good as championship for this but i dont think they're as good as the others mentioned.