lay long distance travellers

sbi

Re: lay long distance travellers 3 out of 4 tonight, 2.84 points profit :) spent about 8 hours compiling selections for tomorrow today, sorry dontthink ill have time for this. if i do ill post the selections, otherwise anyone else free to put some up ;) if you do, please use the AA planner for consistency. to avoid after tipping etc we'll only include them in the records if i confirm them / give the staking plan... (though no reason not to bet on them anyway :)

Re: lay long distance travellers stevange & york are the long distancers in the english on sat. i think that i am going to change approach and make a fresh start with backing the home team rather than laying the away team. the reason for this was highlighted by the above selections - it is harder to find value laying long priced away teams. with only betfair really to use and not much money around for the lower leagues, prices are often poor. by choosing to back the home instead we have a large range of bookies (the best odds for each outcome usually giving a book with less than 2% margin). looking at our previous results i'm pretty sure we would have matched or exceeded the current yield by taking this new approach. so, new start with 100 point bank, 5% stakes. first selections (only looked at english leagues so far)

date home team odds bookie net comm. stake
18-Mar canvey 3 bf 2.9 5.00
18-Mar accrington 1.62 sj 1.62 5.00
sj = stan james

Re: lay long distance travellers not really fussed about the details of the travel, even if they go the day before it's still likely to have a negative impact (cannot train / different facilities etc). knew that would happen yesterday, two draws after switching to the wins rather than lays :wall still think backing is the best way to find value long term though