Raked hands offer - littlewoods

philossify

"a-whoring I will go.... a-whoring I will go - ee-ay-addio a-whoring I will go" :rollin Got an offer through from littlewoods in their newsletter - bonus code FHMAR ("Simply go to cashier and go via promotions it says"). - £25 (pounds!) for 200 raked hands and then another £50 for another 400 raked hands. Queried them on what constituted a raked hand and basically I think it means MPPs .... you get a quarter of a raked hand if rake is between 0.25 and 0.99 units (cents if you are sensible enough to play dollar tables) and 1 raked hand if its a unit ($1) or above which corresponds to a $20 pot. You get the rake hand count if you receive cards (i.e. don't have to bet in the hand). Offer applies until end of march. I'm currently trying to make it using $1/2 10 player limit tables (lower risk) and its accumulating at a reasonable rate although $2/4 may be better. Can also use the MPPs to qualify for freerolls.

Re: Raked hands offer - littlewoods They've got something they call a freeroll although its not on the freeroll tab. Basically 200MPP get you into a satellite game where one in 25 (or 5000MPP) get into a $100K game with a maximum field of 2000 - you can of course buy into that game direct for 5000MPP .

Re: Raked hands offer - littlewoods

Ok, I've found the 100k freeroll on the Special tab. 5000 points needed to enter. I have 3 points on Betfair - guess that rules me out then! Still can't figure out this iptv freeroll though. :unsure
You can play a satellite for far fewer points than 5000 (but not 3 ;)) No idea about the other one - will have a look when I get a chance......