Email sent to Sporting Odds

morlspin

This is my 4th Email in the last 2 days and im beginning to get extremely frustrated at playing on your poker site! I would like refunds/share of prize fund for these 3 tournaments: Thursday 9th: Ipod tournament , there was 57 people remaining when you decided to cancel the game, i spent $1 and $1 on a rebuy, however, with a prize pot of $660, this should be shared out too! Champions League of Poker Leg 4. i registered for this 2 mins before closing, and once registration had closed, you decided to cancel this tournament, i paid $3.30 for this. Friday 10th Ipod Tournament. there were 59 left when the site crashed, i was dealt no cards for 15 mins, so i rebooted and when i got on i was all in on my BB, i spent $2 entry and $2 for one add-on, however with a prize fund of $754 this should also be shared out! Username Morlspin Nickname Morlspin1 How many times do i need to email yourselves regarding refunds/compensation, since in these 3 games alone, ive managed to play 2, for over 3 hours in total, and not had a chance of winning anything due to Your system disconnecting! Please deal with this as a matter of urgency, as i am a rather new player on your site, which when it works, is one of the better sites out there at the min, and id hate to have to move elsewhere! This email will be copied and pasted on www.punterslounge.com as will the reply i receive...if any! Yours in hope Graeme ---------------------------------------------------------------------- well they know that ive posted it on here, and lets see what happens in the next day or so regarding a refund or even a reply if im lucky!

Re: Email sent to Sporting Odds Well i was owed $9.30 in tourney refunds, then a share of 2 prize pools: 57 left / prize pool $660 = $11.57 approx 59 left / prize pool $754 = $12.77 approx and yet i only received $12 off them in total? no reply to email as yet either

Re: Email sent to Sporting Odds Dear Graeme, Thanks for your email. We are very sorry to hear that you have had such difficulties in the poker room during the last 48 hours. Unfortunately these upgrade issues have actually affected the whole Boss poker network as opposed to the Sportingodds site alone and, as a result, all affected tournaments will have their fees refunded by the Poker Support team within the next few hours. Sadly this is a slower process than we would like due to the numbers involved. I can confirm that you have already received a $14 share of the prize from the first IPOD tourney and a further $18 for the second. I have also credited an additional $10 as a goodwill gesture for your considerable frustrations. Rest assured that we share the frustrations caused by such downtime and the lengthy upgrades by both Boss and ourselves in recent weeks have been in an attempt to stabilise all products and improve customer satisfaction greatly in the future. Hopefully better times are on the horizon! Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and confusion caused and we thank your for your continued patience during this difficult time. Kind regards, Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com Email: [email protected] Telephone: 08000 727 727 (9am - 8pm) International: +44 207 553 4164 Well thanks for that Sporting Odds, ill keep it in the account for now, but i wont be playing again til its all sorted!

Re: Email sent to Sporting Odds well at least you have had a response back - the cash is back in my poker account now, but no feckin response to my email. this is very unusual for sporting as they are normally very good at responding to a query/complaint Damo

Dear Graeme' date= Thanks for your email. We are very sorry to hear that you have had such difficulties in the poker room during the last 48 hours. Unfortunately these upgrade issues have actually affected the whole Boss poker network as opposed to the Sportingodds site alone and, as a result, all affected tournaments will have their fees refunded by the Poker Support team within the next few hours. Sadly this is a slower process than we would like due to the numbers involved. I can confirm that you have already received a $14 share of the prize from the first IPOD tourney and a further $18 for the second. I have also credited an additional $10 as a goodwill gesture for your considerable frustrations. Rest assured that we share the frustrations caused by such downtime and the lengthy upgrades by both Boss and ourselves in recent weeks have been in an attempt to stabilise all products and improve customer satisfaction greatly in the future. Hopefully better times are on the horizon! Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and confusion caused and we thank your for your continued patience during this difficult time. Kind regards, Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com Email: [email protected] Telephone: 08000 727 727 (9am - 8pm) International: +44 207 553 4164 Well thanks for that Sporting Odds, ill keep it in the account for now, but i wont be playing again til its all sorted!

Re: Email sent to Sporting Odds

Dear Graeme' date= Thanks for your email. We are very sorry to hear that you have had such difficulties in the poker room during the last 48 hours. Unfortunately these upgrade issues have actually affected the whole Boss poker network as opposed to the Sportingodds site alone and, as a result, all affected tournaments will have their fees refunded by the Poker Support team within the next few hours. Sadly this is a slower process than we would like due to the numbers involved. I can confirm that you have already received a $14 share of the prize from the first IPOD tourney and a further $18 for the second. I have also credited an additional $10 as a goodwill gesture for your considerable frustrations. Rest assured that we share the frustrations caused by such downtime and the lengthy upgrades by both Boss and ourselves in recent weeks have been in an attempt to stabilise all products and improve customer satisfaction greatly in the future. Hopefully better times are on the horizon! Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and confusion caused and we thank your for your continued patience during this difficult time. Kind regards, Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com Email: [email protected] Telephone: 08000 727 727 (9am - 8pm) International: +44 207 553 4164 Well thanks for that Sporting Odds, ill keep it in the account for now, but i wont be playing again til its all sorted!
You could allways try GOAL POKER........................................... COAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol ;)