Goalpoker Bonus

slick mick

Just got an eamail from goalpoker with this in

To help you do this, if you deposit a minimum $20 in your Goalpoker account today or tomorrow we'll give you a bonus of 35% - just use the code ****** when you deposit.

That's $17.50 FREE when you deposit $50!

No mention of requirements just a straight bonus. Too good to be true? I've replaced the code with asterisks in case I shouldn't be putting it up. Mick

Re: Goalpoker Bonus I've just had an email from goalpoker as well but with this in.....

We’ve put $5 in your Goalpoker account!

Seriously, we have. No catches, no tricks – go and have a look in your Goalpoker account and you’ll see we’ve put $5 in your account – No Strings Attached. :ok Nice one Goalpoker. :)

Re: Goalpoker Bonus

wtf, i get nowt(apart from bolton ticket) and im the one helpin them here!!! spend ya free money wisely my friends!
I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it Morl :nana :lol :lol :lol Get back on the complaint thread mate ;) As for spending it wisely, i will be saving it for the postage confirming my acceptance of their offer of a Gratis trip to Ibiza to compensate for the mistakes made in the original Tourney. :hope

Guest gazza271

gazza' date=' sign up for another email on www.yahoo.com and then sign up for another account on GP that may work!
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Morl you are a star:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Although I dont know why i could'nt open an account using the missus email address ? Still not complaining...........actually yes I am...........where's my £5 ???????? CHEERS MORL

I'm busy transferring all my accounts into neteller then I'm gonna lump it into GP and see what happens. I was planning on doing this anyway but there's a lot more incentive now. Mick
I must admit Mick, it was my intention to do the same but i will be sticking by my first thought, which is to see what the outcome of the current "Hiccup" i have with them before i do. To be honest, $5 to all and sundry (Except Morl:lol ,Sorry mate but you must be livid!) does NOT go anyway near making up for what has gone previously. BUT! it is a start.

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Morl you are a star:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Although I dont know why i could'nt open an account using the missus email address ? Still not complaining...........actually yes I am...........where's my £5 ???????? CHEERS MORL
thank god for that haha, 1 less thing for me to complain about! mind you, if ya beat me in any of the games , ill not not be a happy man!! have fun hopefully!

I must admit Mick, it was my intention to do the same but i will be sticking by my first thought, which is to see what the outcome of the current "Hiccup" i have with them before i do. To be honest, $5 to all and sundry (Except Morl:lol ,Sorry mate but you must be livid!) does NOT go anyway near making up for what has gone previously. BUT! it is a start.
Either gimme a fiver, another ticket...chelsea last game of season perhaps??. or a job where i can work from hone, or ill not be happy!