Back with Bookie Lay With Betfair

Hi! I've done quite well with BetandWin lately and my account has been capped with max stakes set at €50. This actually doesn't effect me too much but if I continue to win I'm pretty sure they'll cap my stakes even further. I like BaW's range of markets and there's always value to be had. So I've decided to try backing outcomes on betandwin and laying them on betfair in order to reduce my baw balance and show more losing bets on my account. As you all probably know, it's difficult to find odds with a bookmaker which one can lay back on betfair without guaranteeing a loss. So in the instances I see baw and betair have the same or similar price for an outcome, I back it on baw and lay it on betfair. I've been doing this for a week or two on all kinds of sports (including in running) and I cannot believe the results. I have had my betfair balance wiped out and my Betandwin balance is disturbingly high as about 80% of the betandwin to back bets have won. Perhaps this is just a bad/good roll i'm on at the moment but I was thinking that if one was to do as i've done - backing with the generous odds offered by a a bookie (in comparrison to betfair) and not actually laying them back there could be a potential profit making system. I'm not going to pursue it without laying back for security but I can keep people inormed of my next few back and lays (remember no money is at stake when i do it - simply trying to 'transfer' money from betandwin to betfair. Now here is where i ask for assistance and advice. What would be the best strategy to pursue in order to achieve my end goal - a reduced baw balance and increased betfair balance? Any help much appreciated and any questions my way will be answered if possible! Thanks lads, Colsku

Re: Back with Bookie Lay With Betfair Betandwin (and its partners which include Playit and Betoto) are renownoed for limiting (usually) winning punters very quickly and I sympathise with your predicament. The most obvious answer to your question would be to withdraw a portion (or all) of your balance with Betandwin as it will soon become practically unusable as you are limited even further - the next limit could be €25 or less. Another way to try to reduce your balance at Betandwin would be to look for long priced outsiders there and either lay at Betfair or back the favourite at 'best price' with either an exchange or regular bookie thus providing a small or near arbitrage situation. The downside to this strategy is that occasionally long shots win and this could make your situation even worse but it may well be worth the risk. Good luck.

Re: Back with Bookie Lay With Betfair So the idea is to make B&W think you are a loser. First of all there is no guarantee that this will do that, you will have a lot of winning bets as well as losing ones. So you may still get limited on a specific section of betting. Second, why on earth bet with B&W in the first place considering the reputation they have. I.e. not a good one. Having said that here's your best chance: Look at UK horse racing for odds-on horses. The shorter the better. Watch the odds on Betfair and at the bookies and identify the "steamers", i.e. the horses who's price becomes shorter over time. Back the horse at B&W, wait for the odds to go down a bit further and lay at Betfair. With a bit of luck you'll make a profit on the deal. When your luck turns and the price goes up, don't wait but lay as well as possible. You will show a small loss but then again the horse might lose and save the day. If the horse wins do the same with the next horse but add the profits from the previous one to the stake. Yes you could have a winning run at B&W and end up where you are now, all cash with B&W and nothing at Betfair. But this method should limit that possibility as much as possible. Just make sure you use only short odds ! Plenty of variations to the subject but this is one i tried some time ago and it worked well.