Need stats please help, excellent system in the making.

Sup guys i need some stats but these are not easy to come by. I need to know the percentage (rough ish.. estimate) of teams that are of odds between 1.4 - 1.9. I need to know the percentage of games within these odds where the odds on team scores the first goal during the game. Not sure anybody will have any stats on this, but if they have and the percentages are favourable i have a system that will work very well indeed.:nana

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. :ok My system worked again on Barcelona v Chelsea, well happy with this so far. Please somebody help me with the stats i need, i link to a website or anything.

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. jay78 I thin kyou'll need data from several places, and you'll need to do the calculations yourself as what your looking for isn't exactly common. football-data.co.uk (or betbase.info is free but not quite as good) has all the odds information you are looking for, and rsssf.com has most of the goalscorer information you are looking for. Any clues as to how your system works?

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. Maybe I can help you on odds, as I'm keeping track of Gamebookers odds since January 26, but I'm not sure I understood what you need. In a quick query I have detected 133 teams whose avg odds at home are between 1.4 and 1.9, and 159 teams at away games. Can you explain it a little more? :unsure

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. Datapunter yes i mean odds before kick off, maybe even the night before. But ususally just before the off. Eomyr The data you have is perfect for what i need, can you please somehow sent me the games that you detected. This would be perfect. :notworthy

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. Are you laying the outsider and laying the favourite to score first? Using last nights example (even though Barca were > 1.90) - laying Chelsea to win the match and laying Barcelona to score first. Then when Barca scored did you back Chelsea to win to lock in more profit than you lost on Barca scoring first? If you are, what would you have done if Chelsea had scored first? And if you're not, ignore my ramblings. :ok

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. Your kinda o the right lines, but i dont wanna spill the beans until i back test this further. Once i have it back tested at least till Jan 26th (hopefully with some help from EOMYR) Until then i'll keep it under wraps. If all goes well i think i will tell a selected few who help with the research.

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. ok, it's a 3 step process i think, Step 1 Get the info from www.football-data.co.uk and use that to make a list of potential games based on a range of odds. ( taken from a few bookies ) Step 2 Search for the matches on a stats site such as www.soccerway.com ( amongst many others ) and find out the score and also the time of the goals. Step 3 Get hold of Betfairs historical data and find the matches in there. That will tell you IF the match was available live and allow you to get an idea of the Betfair odds before kick-off. Unfortunately the Betfair info is not sufficient to draw conclusions as to what the odds do over time, be carefull with that. As a test, and nothing more than a test ! , i've made Betfair's historical data available on my site in a searchable database. Only Januari 2006 is done but it should get you started. I'm not planning on doing any more in the foreseeable future so the rest you need download from Betfair's developers forum. http://www.bettingsherlock.com/preparation/racing/BFviewer.jsp

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. I've made a spreadsheet with 437 games with odds (home or away) between 1.4 and 1.9, but I don't know how to send it to you. I tried a private message but I can't access to that despite I'm registered and logged in. Any other way?

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making.

Maybe I can help you on odds, as I'm keeping track of Gamebookers odds since January 26, but I'm not sure I understood what you need. In a quick query I have detected 133 teams whose avg odds at home are between 1.4 and 1.9, and 159 teams at away games. Can you explain it a little more? :unsure
Could you perhaps upload it somewhere?

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. As i thought before my system works best with the Premiership, Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga. I have back tested it over 50 games in January and it has performed very well indeed, problem being tho is that I can only use this on in-play games at betfair. I am now working on some strict exit strategies to cut losses when things go against me. Will keep u all informed.........

Re: Need stats please help, excellent system in the making. 24.9% Games Home Favs Between 1.4 To 1.9 HOME TEAM 1.8 AT START-LOSING 0-1 5 MINS HOME WIN 3.39 DRAW 3.73 15 MINS HOME WIN 3.7 DRAW 3.63 3O MINS HOME WIN 4.44 DRAW 3.5 45 MINS HOME WIN 5,93 DRAW 3.44 60 MINS HOME WIN 9.29 DRAW 3.58 75 MINS HOME WIN 23.33 DRAW 4.47