Nice bonus at pokerpoka

slick mick

Re: Nice bonus at pokerpoka

What are PokerPoka Points? One PokerPoka Point (PPP) is awarded for every $4 of player participation, and per $4 of tournament registration fees. How Many PokerPoka Points Do I need? The number of PokerPoka Points you require is dependant on the number of bonus dollars you are eligible for with your first real money deposit. Bonus Dollars are issued at a rate of $2 for every PokerPoka point acquired. For instance , for a deposit of $100, you will be eligible for a $500 bonus, so you will need to acquire 250 PokerPoka Points to have the complete bonus credited to your PokerPoka account. Bonus money will be debited in $50 instalments. For every 25 PokerPoka Points you acquire we will deposit $50 into your PokerPoka account. Players have 60 days to earn as much of this bonus as possible. There are no special requirements needed to acquire PokerPoka Points. All you have to do is play for Real Money and Tournaments and watch them build up!
so for the $250 bonus you need to wager $1000 in at least $4 a time

Re: Nice bonus at pokerpoka thats seems A LOT $4 in reg fees - not buy in - fees, so the juice they add on top of a STT/MTT and what does $4 participation mean? is that rake? if so thats horrendous poker.co.uk its $1 bonus for $2 in rake - so this is double - right? Or I am being thick again? Damo :cheers

so for the $250 bonus you need to wager $1000 in at least $4 a time

Re: Nice bonus at pokerpoka reg fees- are you positive? becuase then this becomes a great offer participation - sorry MP - so whats the defination of that then? Not being tricky, but this is starting to sound too good to be true If i play my usial $10 & $20 STTs I am generating 3 or 5 points each tourney - so at $20 50 tourneys = $500 in bonus? That can't be right surely - this is a gold mine of bonus whoring :) Damo :cheers

participation doesnt involve rake and reg fees too is inclusive of buyin+rake

reg fees- are you positive? becuase then this becomes a great offer participation - sorry MP - so whats the defination of that then? Not being tricky, but this is starting to sound too good to be true If i play my usial $10 & $20 STTs I am generating 3 or 5 points each tourney - so at $20 50 tourneys = $500 in bonus? That can't be right surely - this is a gold mine of bonus whoring :) Damo :cheers
It does seem a bit too good to be true ..................... If its right then its a great offer :ok Does anyone actually know anything about this company or the software?

Re: Nice bonus at pokerpoka participation has to be how much you wager in a cash game, registration fees is tricky, but my thinking on it, is since participation involves how much you put in total, not including rake. and you pay $10 + $1 to REGISTER, it should be $11 used for the points

participation has to be how much you wager in a cash game, registration fees is tricky, but my thinking on it, is since participation involves how much you put in total, not including rake. and you pay $10 + $1 to REGISTER, it should be $11 used for the points
I did say I asked Betfred - as in poker support because they recently had a freeroll with entry requirements depending on the amount of registration fees paid. Sorry for providing informed advice.:\

Re: Nice bonus at pokerpoka As promised the official response in clearing the bonus However, I have had another email from they offering a 30% participation offer - (i.e. rakeback I think?), if I want that instead of the sign-up bonus, as a ongoing offer that has no bearing on the amount of hands I play. So if anyone is interested in rakeback (assuming they mean rakeback) then email them direct and ask about bonuses :) Damo ************************************ The participation means how much you have personally contributed to rake. For instance, they take $3 in rake in a certain hand, and there are 5 other people in the pot, then your personal contribution is $0.50. In tournaments, you will only receive points for the entry fee you have paid for. The installments to your poker account should be in $50. After 60 days, whatever the points you have earned, will be automatically credited in your account.

Re: Nice bonus at pokerpoka its like most rake amount bonuses - the higher your stakes the quicker you clear it. For low level but in ring games boss media are the best because it is raked hands, not raked amount Damo

so its not that good an offer really? unless your a high stakes player?

Re: Nice bonus at pokerpoka LOL - I KNOW - as doing the same on poker.co.uk at the mo ($100 sign up bonus for 1000 raked hands) - am up $65 after about 300-400 hands or so. I have a simple philosophy shove pre flop with Aces and Kings and watch them call........ N1 Morl - let the cash keep on rolling in :) Damo

cheers Damo im currently clearing my SO $20 bonus, up $40 as well!! 5c/10c is so loose!