** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Hall Green Dogs [ Friday]

Im off to my local track for a meal with friends this evening. So need some Winners to pay for it all! Gonna do a tenner a race on Trap 5,until in the money. As it seems to be doing well on the outside at Hall Green with this cold spell, Winning 9 races at the last couple of meetings including the last 3 this morning.

Re: Hall Green Dogs [ Friday] Mission accomplished. Trap 5 Won Race 3 @ 4-1.Left me £20 in front,and I decided that was good enough for me and Shut up shop bets wise! The Orange Jacket did won 2 more races, 5-1 @ 3-1.

Re: Hall Green Dogs [ Friday] Hi Will be having some bets on a good meeting at Hall Green tonight. Have noticed how well this week,including at todays Bags meeting how well the inside is running. Trap 1 has finished in the first two,62% of the last 24 races. So will aim to profit this evening by backing T1 each race until in profit. Forecast wise,1 @ 3 Reverse could be profitable,and if you are feeling really lucky 123 in combo tricasts!