Neutral Venue.
1 Mar-12:00Iraq v ChinaItv.gif9/521/106/5
Neutral Venue.
1 Mar-14:00Palestine v Singapore11/411/55/6
1 Mar-15:00Oman v Jordan13/1021/1017/10
1 Mar-15:15Kuwait v Bahrain6/511/59/5
1 Mar-16:00Pakistan v United Arab Emirates10/14/11/5
1 Mar-17:00Qatar v Uzbekistan8/521/107/5
prices from bet365 anyone got any info on these? as its an organised competition, it might provide a bit more stability to bet on than the friendlies....

Re: asian cup aliando: I already submitted my pick on both Palestine X Singapore & Oman X Jordan games. I think the most likely outcome of Kuwait X Bahrain is a draw, and following is my official pick on Pakistan X UAE. Only Qatar X Uzbekistan is the one I'm not too sure about still, and my advice is to avoid it. (It's more of a friendly really, as both teams will qualify no matter what, with Hong Kong & Bangladesh being the other 2 teams in this group)

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Asia)
EventPakistan X UAE
SelectionAway win
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.20 (Back)
ReasoningI know these odds may not interest you much, but the A.H. is set to -2/-2.25, which is a bit risky for me to take. Why shouldn't Emirate swin here? They've won over Oman at home, which surprised me for one. They're playing a very poor team that can't guarantee a win over the likes of Bangladesh & India. They will be atop of the group (most likely) with a win here, and take a nice step towards qualifying in this tough group (Jordan & Oman being their competitors). Jordan is expected to draw in Oman. But with UAE winning this game; any outcome in the Oman X Jordan game is in their favour. So, if that's the case, why am I not taking the -2 handicap, you may ask? Well, for one reason: Pakistan only conceded 3 in Jordan. Jordan is stronger -IMHO- than UAE, so -2 maybe covered and stake returned. Secondly; I don't really trust UAE. This bet is based upon the poor form of the home team, AND the motivation UAE players will have after winning over Oman in the 1st game. Third reason: UAE actually is in no dire need for goals. They may score lots here, but then again may stop at two. Why? Because they have an edge now, or -at least- so they think. They should win both games vs. Pakistan and will need 3 more points from the remaining 3 games (one home vs. Jordan, 2 way vs. both Oman & Jordan) I still think they can cover the handicap, but why risk it? Just accept the lower odds on a straight out win, and rest assured you have it banked already! Good Luck

Re: asian cup cheers youssef - this is the only game that i could get any feeling for and similar to you, i've stuck with the small but seemingly secure odds. apologies if you placed a reply in the int's thread but i've not looked there as the friendlies dont hold much value for me.

Re: asian cup Actually they are under the "Asian Football" thread Palestine managed a narow win (2-1) while Jordan seem to have forgotten the game altogether. The match is still in play and Oman up 3-0 !!! Kuwait vs. Bahrain still tied at 0-0 well into 2nd half, and if it ends that way I'll be kicking myself in the "you know what!". I made 6 picks today (on my blog) with 5 full stakes and 1 minimum stake (1 unit), and picked Oman X Jordan to be the one for the cash prize contest. The 1 stake lost half, the 3 ended full stakes all won, and I have to wiat for Oman & Kuwait games, so if Kuwaut draws (i.e. my pick wins) then I've picked the ONLY LOSER as the one to submit for the contest!!! Anyway, good luck pal. UAE are creating chances (20 minutes gone) but still not scoring ;-)