Ladbrokes re-load bonus

laidbackbloke

Since a few of us already play 500 raked hands a week to qualify for the weekly freeroll we might as well get some extra cash doing it :ok Free Bonus - RE-Load Bonus - up to $75 FREE

poker_chips.jpgFrom Monday 27th February - Sunday 5th March, we're giving all Ladbrokes Poker players the chance to claim up to 25% extra FREE. All you have to do is do what you normally do, deposit and play poker. Claiming your Re-Load Bonus is easy, Deposit $300 or more - play twice your deposit in raked hands (600 raked hands or more) - get 25% free ($75) or Deposit between $50-$299 - play twice your deposit in raked hands (100-600 raked hands) - get 20% free ($10-$60) Fill in the claim form at some stage during the promotional period and We'll pay your bonus directly into your account by midnight on Tuesday 7th March If the claim form fails to load, it is likely that your computer is configured to disallow Pop-Ups. To launch the claim form directly, copy the link below into the address bar of a new browser window. Re-Load Bonus Terms & Conditions To qualify for this bonus you must complete the claim form within the promotional period. Only one free Re-Load Bonus offer per customer, per household and per shared IP. Each player is eligible for one re-load bonus. Maximum bonus amount is $75 ($300 deposited and poker chips purchased) or currency equivalent, minimum is $10 ($50 deposited and poker chips purchased) The poker chip purchase must be funded directly from your bankcard or existing method of payment. You must meet the minimum raked hands requirement - the number of raked hands needs to equal at least double your total deposits. For example - Total deposit equals $300 or more, play 600 raked hands and earn 25% free ($75) or deposit between $50 and $299, play between 100 and 598 raked hands and earn 20% free ($10-$60). Multiple deposits are valid during the promotional period. To receive the bonus you must achieve the raked hands requirement by midnight Sunday 5th March. You can check the amount of raked hands you have played by clicking the ‘MENU’ tab in the lobby and selecting ‘RAKED HANDS PAGE’. If you deposit $300, but only play 200 raked hands you will receive 20% of $100 (the deposit requirement for 200 raked hands). If you deposit $200, but only play 100 raked hands you will receive 20% of $50. The bonus amount is firstly dependent on the raked hands criteria and then by deposit. All valid re-load bonus claims will be paid on Tuesday 7th March. This offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other bonus or promotional offer other than the Refer-a-Friend bonus. You cannot receive both the ‘welcome bonus’ and the ‘re-load bonus’ in this period. Only those players playing with real money are eligible for the re-load bonus. Guest players do not qualify for this promotion. For this promotion, the full re-load bonus amount (which is credited to your account on Tuesday 7th March) must be converted into poker chips and staked prior to withdrawal. Any attempt to abuse the spirit of this promotion will result in the abuser’s account being suspended. Ladbrokespoker.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance. They also reserve the right to decline the re-load bonus to any claimant, should they perceive that any term has not been complied with. Promoter: Ladbrokespoker.com, PO Box 150, Suite 8, 5th Floor, Europort, Gibraltar. This offer is valid for all deposits made between Monday 27th February and Sunday 5th March, inclusive. Rates of exchange applied to the re-load bonus may fluctuate in line with current currency rates.

Re: Ladbrokes re-load bonus

Since a few of us already play 500 raked hands a week to qualify for the weekly freeroll we might as well get some extra cash doing it :ok
Cheers mate :ok Have been keeping an eye out to see if they are running the freeroll in march - I wasn't sure, however didn't they say top 50 in the weekly freeroll in March would qualify for the Poker Million freeroll? So they must be running it again :ok

Cheers mate :ok Have been keeping an eye out to see if they are running the freeroll in march - I wasn't sure, however didn't they say top 50 in the weekly freeroll in March would qualify for the Poker Million freeroll? So they must be running it again :ok
Thats what i figured :ok ................. There definately will be a weekly raked hands freeroll - I just couldn't say for certain what the prize pool will be- but if you check the raked hands page it still gives you a count for the $100,000 freeroll. so I've deposited $300 so i'll be happily playing for the full bonus :ok If the worst comes to the worst i'll just have to accept a $75 bonus :lol

The $100' date='000 freeroll is on again this week ................. registration is open now :ok[/quote'] Cheers mate - time to start getting raked hands now then :ok Will make my reload first - which is ridiculous cos I already have too much cash in there - so I'll make a point of withdrawing more than I put in.......