Rake on absolute?

philossify

Downloaded absolute ages ago but moved it into my dead accounts without ever depositing any money into it. Can anyone who plays on Absolute clarify the rake situation. Reading their blurb it says you get 1 rake point for every raked hand where rake is above $0.50 (i.e. $10 in kitty). Is this a site where you get the rake counted simply for being dealt cards in a hand? Do they do partial rake points (like what P4E do)? Do they do more than 1 rake point per hand if its a really big pot (i,e. if theres $1.00 rake do you get 2 rake points) in which case I might play bigger tables - almost certain answer to this one is no. They've just made me an offer of 200% of first deposit (up tp $200) and if the answer to first of the above questions is yes then I reckon its easy bonus money to make on $1/$2 limit tables. You get $10 of the bonus for every 100 raked hands you play and if I play sensibly on a 10 seater table then the rake points should mount up without too much adverse risk - in fact I'd even venture to expect a small profit above and beyong the rake bonus. Got to shove the money in today or tomorrow to qualify and use code AP200, suspect it applies to anyone who wants to make a first deposit. How easy is it to get winnings out of absolute? If its easy I can always experiment by puttng money in - playing a few rounds and finding out how many raked hands I've got. If worse comes to worse I can always email them I suppose but often the peo0ple who play know more than the support guys :rollin . :cheers

Re: Rake on absolute? :lol Absolute are pretty poor imo. Their cash games are tight and weak with no real gambling going on a lot of the time. Software wouldnt let me do anymore than a min raise one time, fixed itself after a bit but wasnt sweet when someone flushed out on me cos I couldnt bet enough to force them out Sorry not really up on the raked requirements etc but Im pretty sure if you dont have neteller they charge you to send you a cheque which is pretty crap. If your in England anyway.

Re: Rake on absolute? I have never played on Absolute but found this in their terms and conditions: Points are awarded to players as follows:

1 Point for every hand played in a REAL money ring game with a limit of $2/$4 or lower that has collected at least the minimum rake ($.25) 2 Points for every hand played in a real money ring game with a limit of $3/$6 or higher that has collected at least the minimum rake ($.25) 4 Points for every dollar in tournament buy-in Fee. Please note that the tournament fee is now collected as a 9% of the total of the prize pool and that AR points will be based on the fee collected rounded up to the closest whole number. For example a $10 tourney will generate $0.90 in fees, and will earn 4 points. Players will have a "hand" counted, and be awarded the appropriate point(s), as long as they are sitting in at the table & have made a first time deposit. Players can fold their hand, but can not be sitting out. If the hand is folded without action and any rake being collected then no players will be awarded any points. Hope this helps