Under 2.5 goals system

sbi

Hi all, I have been using this site for a few weeks and feel it is time i made a contribution. I am about to embark on a new unders system and will proof it here, anyone who wants to come along for the ride is welcome! I am a pro gambler and run a subscription service so would like to keep my specific method under wraps (I'm sharing this freely as my service only provides 1X2 selections and i have not placed any bets before those below from this system). However one point of interest is that it takes a very different approach to jtw1's excellent system, in that while he uses head-to-head data, my system will not use such team-specific data. I will be looking at only the English leagues for now, I may add more when i have the time to do the research. Specifically the Premiership and League 1 are of interest to me at present. Back testing: 52 premiership matches have met the criteria so far and would have given 18% / 24% yield at average / max odds as given by BetBrain. 57 League 1 matches, 16% / 22% yield. Level stakes yield is the most important thing to me so i'll keep staking simple: 100 point starting bank 1 point per selection Here's the first lot of selections, all 1 point: 25/2/06 - home team given - games to finish under 2.5 goals. Birmingham @ 1.75 (1.71 post 5% commission) Liverpool @ 1.74 (1.70) Bolton @ 1.73 (1.69) Brentford @ 1.95 (1.90) Nottingham Forest @ 1.90 (1.86) All odds from Betfair, I've just taken these. Hopefully 3 will come up :hope

Re: Under 2.5 goals system I have looked at some more European leagues and have the following selections for later today. I will tot up the results so far at the end of today, looks to be going quite well so far.

monaco 1.48 (1.46)
duisberg 1.85 (1.81)
pacos ferreira 1.76 (1.72)
benfica 1.65 (1.62)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.