• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll booster
    • 20:00 SO Champions League
    • 23:00 Poker4Ever $1000 Freeroll
    • 23:30 & 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas
    • TBC Stan James Pokerzone Grand Prix
    • 00:45 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Giveaway
    • 05:45 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Giveaway

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd February**

I see you are sat next to a certain Leumas2k - remember him?
Yeah ...... I remember giving him a short (24 hr ?) ban - but can't remember why :unsure - but he chose never to come back...... Talking about Gaz's game - I frequently see PL'rs limping in from the button or SB in the latter stages of tourneys - in the commentary they made the comment that this was a mistake.......I think this should be the big lesson that we all learn from - cos it's sooo important at this stage - if you're going to play. you HAVE to raise - you shouldn't call :ok You HAVE to make the BB make a decision :ok If you don't want to raise, then you're better off folding......

I think that was my biggest mistake' date=' and I knew as soon as i'd done it that it was wrong. Although I thought i might have got away with it until he called. :$[/quote'] They did just add, that other than that one hand, you played very well :clap :clap :clap

They did just add' date=' that other than that one hand, you played very well :clap :clap :clap[/quote'] They were just being polite! :tongue2 I thought I played pretty well for the 1st half, but I wasn't strong enough at the back end. Although it didn't look as bad on TV as I remembered it.

Yeah ...... I remember giving him a short (24 hr ?) ban - but can't remember why :unsure - but he chose never to come back......
leumas' posts Think it was a mixture of being an annoying freeloader who boasted about his achievements without contributing much to the forum. How did that braggart leumas do btw?

He tried a bluff when Gaz had KK I think. :lol Nice one mate. Did well with all the chat going on???? Lots of CHAARRGGES were there?
To be totally honest, there were that many observers trying to chat to Casper, that I just tried to ignore the chat early on and concentrate on not making a muppet out of myself!!