• 17:00 Poker4Ever Grand Opening Freeroll
    • 18:00 Sporting Odds Super Sunday
    • 18:30 NordicBet $3500 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:00 & 04:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 21:00 Crazy Poker MTT PNL Freeroll
    • 23:00 Poker4Ever $1000 Raked hands Freeroll

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th February** i looked to see if there was a thread for this during the tourney, and couldn't see it. otherwise i would have been posting. a bit dissapointing it wasn't on PNL, i was waiting for it to at least show the final table. but it probably made me play tight enough to reach final table. too tight on some hands because i folded a lot of winning hands on the way. but with the blinds not really hurting anyone (and the raises so big), i thought i'd bide my time for more solid hole cards. anyway $64 is much more than i'd hoped for. i was happy with top 30 for $5.50. but it's always a bit dissapointing to get so far and not win. ive made so many final tables now and it's about time i made the step up and won one (lots of 2nd, 3rd and 4ths). anyway now ive got some money in this, i'll be able to give the normal PNL mtt a go, ive wanted to play it for ages but not had the money. and ive got PL to thank for letting me know about all these great freerolls. And thank you for the support on the final table aswell GAF, you set a good example to any PL member.