Sporting Odds Super Sundays

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays Wow - what a hand!!! I had the nuts post flop when all the money went in - should I have let it go?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #210656258 at table: Super Sunday Started: Sun Feb 19 19:25:44 2006 poppy22 is at seat 2 with 28049.00 shaniatw is at seat 3 with 38573.00 Juan P is at seat 4 with 8170.00 wentzy is at seat 5 with 15906.00 TheKid30 is at seat 6 with 52510.00 IncoDancer is at seat 7 with 31944.00 vicky001 is at seat 8 with 18965.00 Greg711 is at seat 9 with 53985.00 Telepe is at seat 10 with 30385.00 Telepe posts the large blind 3200.00 Greg711 posts the small blind 1600.00 Greg711: --, -- Telepe: Qh, Js poppy22: --, -- shaniatw: --, -- Juan P: --, -- wentzy: --, -- TheKid30: --, -- IncoDancer: --, -- vicky001: --, -- Pre-flop: poppy22: Call 3200.00 shaniatw: Call 3200.00 Juan P: Fold wentzy: Fold TheKid30: Fold IncoDancer: Fold vicky001: Fold Greg711: Call 3200.00 Telepe: Check Flop (Board: 9s, 10h, Kh): Greg711: Check Telepe: Check poppy22: All in shaniatw: Call 24849.00 Greg711: Call 24849.00 Telepe: All in shaniatw: All in Greg711: Call 35373.00 Showdown: poppy22 shows: 5h, Ah (high card, Ace) shaniatw shows: Qd, Kd (a pair of Kings) Greg711 shows: 9d, Kc (two pair, Kings and Nines) Telepe shows: Qh, Js (King high straight) Turn (Board: 9s, 10h, Kh, 2h): River (Board: 9s, 10h, Kh, 2h, Ks): Greg711 shows: 9d, Kc (full house) Sidepot 3: Greg711 wins the pot of 9976 with full house Sidepot 2: Greg711 wins the pot of 16608 with full house Mainpot: Greg711 wins the pot of 112196 with full house (0.00 rake were taken for this hand)

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays Echo Jaded.... I am in today too.... I see that a lot of Hungry bar stewards, er Hungarian nationals, have rocked up again too, but reading some of the threads on PL I aint surprised anymore... I wouldnt be surprised to see a queue of Hungarians outside Pene's door on August Bank Holiday weekend ;O)

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays

Echo Jaded.... I am in today too.... I see that a lot of Hungry bar stewards, er Hungarian nationals, have rocked up again too, but reading some of the threads on PL I aint surprised anymore... I wouldnt be surprised to see a queue of Hungarians outside Pene's door on August Bank Holiday weekend ;O)
LOL... they won't get in :@ Btw, I'm in too

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays On a table with Mr. Bubbles, I lated a poxy 10 minutes, my pair of jacks going out to Hungarian trip Aces... One day, I will fecking learn that patience is a virtue with its own reward, and not just the name of an old school friends really good looking younger sister !

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays Val, Pene, not ignoring you, have been banned from chat. No reason given or anything, just a message popping up when I type something in saying "You have been permanently banned from chat1" (Their punctuation mistake, not mine.) Am ****ing furious, and have just sent another e-mail off to SO - as far as I can see, they've banned me because I moaned about their hopeless software last week - haven't done anything else I can possibly imagine being banned for!

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays

Val, Pene, not ignoring you, have been banned from chat. No reason given or anything, just a message popping up when I type something in saying "You have been permanently banned from chat1" (Their punctuation mistake, not mine.) Am ****ing furious, and have just sent another e-mail off to SO - as far as I can see, they've banned me because I moaned about their hopeless software last week - haven't done anything else I can possibly imagine being banned for!
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek Mate I was playing with you, anyway.;) Sorry about your chat ban. :( :( :( Is it SO or Boss??