NordicBet $3500 Daily Raked Hands Freerolls

GaF

Re: NordicBet $3500 Daily Raked Hands Freerolls Right, played my 100 hands for tomorrow's freeroll. 2 and a half hours playing 2 x 50c/$1 Limit tables, probably played more than 100 in that time, the counter won't have caught up yet i guess... $13 profit, so VERY good value :ok

Re: NordicBet $3500 Daily Raked Hands Freerolls I've got there (at least I think I have - last update was 92, but I expect the next one to show over 100!!!). Took me 2 and a half hours as well, on 4 x 5c/10c tables, just checking my Poker Tracker stats - for a profit of $41 :nana :cow So I'll see you in tomorrows freeroll :ok

Re: NordicBet $3500 Daily Raked Hands Freerolls I presume you've seen the laddies weekly raked hands freeroll? $100,000 freeroll for 500 raked hands in the preceding week......gets about 1300......($77 per player) Then there was the $50,000 UK residents freeroll (x 3) - no raked hands!! which had about 2500 entrants ..... ($20 per player) This one - $3500 / 233 players = $15 per player These good ones do come round quite frequently!!!! Anyway - I started off phenomenally well, helped by action with QQ and AA in consecutive hands ..... have come down a bit now though ..... on 4,400 chips :ok

Re: NordicBet $3500 Daily Raked Hands Freerolls GOD DAMNIT!!!! j/qo flat called > Game # 690,019,608 starting. > Dealing Hole Cards > VegasLas folded > Masterplan79 called for 300 > juhanico folded > Bergaboy folded > Runman80 folded > olab folded > snerik folded > mousson called for 150 > S821V checked > Dealing the Flop(4¨J©2ª) > mousson checked > S821V checked > Masterplan79 bet for 900 > mousson called for 900 > S821V, you have 10 seconds to respond > S821V folded > Dealing the turn(3¨) > mousson went all-in for 6,370 > Masterplan79 called for 6,370 > Dealing the river(3§) > mousson wins 15,440 with a Full House, Threes full of Fours yes thats right, he was on the small blind with 4/3

Re: NordicBet $3500 Daily Raked Hands Freerolls ul Masterplan ....... have to try again tomorrow ;) I'm on 1645 - blinds 300 - DESPERATELY looking for a hand to push all in with - but people seem to be raising before it gets to me (umless I'm UTG!!! :loon) and I'm just not getting the opportunity ......